LV

Jeon Jungkook POV

     I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. I swallowed hard and pried Tae's tightly gripped arm's off of my waist sitting up in the process. I frowned and he rolled over opening his eyes to look at me. "What's wrong?" He asked and I shrugged. "I'm just thinking. I have so many questions that I can't find the answer to." I said and he frowned. "Talk to me baby. If anyone has answers, It's me." He said and I gave him a small smile. "Hyung, what's going to happen in the future?" I asked, the question that I had been wanting to ask for so long finally coming out. "I don't really know. Everything is happening so quickly and the future is awfully blurry." He said looking away from me. "Am I ever going to go back? Will I ever see my parents again? Do I even want to see my parents again?" I asked him, well the last one more of to myself. "I really don't know. It's a lot more dangerous now that you've discovered your true form. This is really the only place where you can be safe from Angels. But Demons are horrid as well." He told me, and I frowned. "Tae, you know how you told me about how I have to choose either the good side or bad side?" I said and he looked up at me listening. "How do I know? Do I just go and start screaming about how dreadful or lovely I am and the world just changes me like that?" I asked and he sighed.

     "It's so tough to tell. Most likely you will eventually be given some kind of challenge and based on what your response it decides what side you're on. This is the only time when you can be on both sides at the same time." He told me, and I sighed deeply. "What about Hoseok? What side is he on?" I asked, being careful of the touchy subject I was moving onto. "I don't really know. At some point he changed sides, however I won't tell you what side he was originally on so you can't have a biased opinion beforehand." He said and I frowned. I wanted to know who was on what side, but I understood where he was coming from. "Once last question, how did you know what side you were on?" I asked him, and he let out a small laugh. "Baby, I invented the other side. When I grew up, there was one and one side only. I was the first to defy that side." He said pulling me down and cupping my face. "Then how did you change sides? How did changing effect you?" I asked and he smiled. "I didn't really change sides Jungkookie. Me and well, everyone else knew I was different. I was almost too perfect. If an Angel was "Different" They didn't say anything. They would live out their whole life convincing others they were just like everyone else. Not me though. I began to create my own side. When I got into the fight with the Old Man, I had already built myself a reputation. I mean, it wasn't a good reputation, I would rather have a bad one than none at all. When I got kicked out, the first thing was my wings. They turned black as I was falling from Heaven. I was the first being to ever have black wings. But not long after other angels joined me here. We all gained blue eyes as well, however most of those angels died in the war all that time ago." He said sighing as he put our foreheads together.

     "Is that enough for one night? can we go back to sleep now?" He asked and I mumbled a "Yes." He then connected our lips and I smiled before putting my head back down the pillow. "Goodnight." I mumbled before going back under the covers and feeling Tae hold me close as he fell back asleep as well.

     "Taehyung, Jungkook!" Namjoon's voice yelled as me and Taehyung were stretching. I stood up and Taehyung did as well, and we followed where Namjoon's voice came from. "What do you think he wants?" I asked, and he shrugged. "Well, if we are all training today, it probably has something to do with training." He said and I nodded. We continued to walk when we found him holding a key and showing it to us. He was standing in front of a door, and I'm guessing the key unlocked that door. "Wait, is the stuff in there?" Taehyung asked, and Namjoon nodded, a large smile creeping on his face. Tae grabbed my hand and practically ran to where Namjoon was. I've seen Tae excited before, but not like this. What is behind that door?