I

Kim Taehyung pov

"Kim Seokjin" I called as the other boy entered the large room. "Mr. Kim, I'm so-" I cut him off and stood up walking to him.
"You lied to me Seokjin, do you really know who you are messing with?" I raised my voice and stood next to him. "Now explain yourself" I said to him my anger showing.
"Well, I, I needed to get my Namjoon back a-and I knew if I summoned a demon, or a fallen angel I could get him back, I just didn't realise at the time that I already sold my soul a year ago." Seokjin cried out before falling onto his knees tears pouring out of his eyes.
"So, how are you going to fix this? We made a deal, I covered my half but what about you?" I growled and he looked up in fear. "I don't know, you can do anything! But please don't hurt my Joonie!" Seokjin pleaded pitifully. "I don't give a shit about him Seokjin, if I did he would probably be dead". I laughed evilly and Seokjin trembled. I looked over in thought when a small idea came into my head.
"Seokjin, I know what you have to do" I said grinning at what his job was. "What is it, Mr. Kim? you know I will do almost anything." Seokjin stood up wiping his tears.
"I need you to find a special boy for me, I know he goes to your high school" I said coldly. "Who is it? Who would you want that goes to my school?" Seokjin asked curiously. "I need you to find me a boy named Jeon Jungkook and bring him back here on October 31. Failing is not an option, Seokjin."
Seokjin's mouth opened a small amount before adding "Why him? I know Jiminnie has a crush on him but that doesn't matter, he's not even that attractive. But then again I'm comparing him to Joonie which is unfair" Seokjin blabbed on and I shushed him.
"If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it, but I did not. Clear?" Seokjin nodded but then he frowned. "How am I supposed to bring him to you on Halloween? He might be busy". He added not sure of what to do.
"You think I care? Cause I don't, you got yourself into this now you have to bring him to me on Halloween or else" I said seriously and he shook his head back and forth. "Is that all? Or is there anything else you want me to do? This will only be hard enough especially that I only have a week until Halloween." Jin said getting ready to leave.
"Actually yes, make sure he looks attractive" I said grinning and Seokjin shot me a dirty look before turning around and walking out. "Don't mess up Seokjin, or you will have a lot more to worry about" I yelled he looked back and left without saying anything back.
I smiled and made my way back to my chair. I sat down and put my legs over one of the arms of the chair and my arms over the other.
Soon Jeon Jungkook, Seokjin will bring you to me and I can get what I've wanted for so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter here, I know it's kinda short but the chapters will start to get really long as the story continues. Also things are coming out really fast but I will have an update schedule soon!
                                   - Em