XXIV

Kim Taehyung POV

I sat on the bed running my hands through Jungkook's soft hair as he talked about childhood stories. I listened intently wanting to learn everything about the younger.
"Hyung, can I ask you something?" He suddenly said I nodded before he sat up and moved onto my lap. "So ya know how you got your wings cut off?" He said and I nodded once again curious of where he was going with this conversation. "So do you have like scars or bone or just nothing where the wings should be?" He asked and I frowned slowly. "It's kinda hard to explain." I said and he nodded. "If you show me your back I'll show you mine." He said and I looked at him. By the looks of it he was being completely serious. "Um, alright." I said before taking off my robe and then my white shirt. Jungkook them proceeded to take his own shirt off and I had to resist dropping my mouth open. He had just the right amount of muscle and tan and his body was just perfect. He turned around and I traced my fingers around his shoulder blades looking for any pressure points. "You're so fucking beautiful." I said as he turned back around and I saw his cheeks blush pink.
He moved around me and I felt his hands run over the wounds on my back. "Wow." I heard him whisper as he looked at them. "I bet you looked beautiful with your wings. I mean your still beautiful now, I think you know what I mean." He said before moving to the duvet. "I'm tired." He said and I smiled before tackling him in a hug and pulling the covers over us. It was early but I didn't really care. I kissed Jungkook on the lips before closing my eyes.

I looked at Jungkook as he laid down sound asleep even a snore escaping every once in a while. I smiled at his beautiful face that practically glowed in the moonlight. I quietly got up trying not to wake up Jungkook as I grabbed my robe before slipping out the door making as little noise as possible. I walked down the hallways and down the stairs before landing in the dining area near the back door. I saw that Hoseok hadn't not returned yet and I decided to wait for him.

I sat in silence and perked up as the door finally opened and Hoseok entered before blowing out the candle in his lantern and hanging up his cloak. I noticed a small bag in his hand and I smiled through the darkness. I realised he couldn't see me so I decided to scare him a bit.
"Hello Hoseok. I've been waiting for you." I said and I laughed as he jumped before looking at me his blue eyes practically glowing. I stood up before walking in front of him. "I figured it out." He said before dropping the bag on the table. I smiled but he kept a cold gaze on me.
"Why are you being a dick to me?" I asked finally and he rolled his eyes. "
"What are you talking about?" He said his scowl clear through the darkness. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You've been a dick to me ever since Jungkook arrived." I said and he looked away is icy blue eyes turning brown. "Ever heard of being sleep deprived because you've been given a nearly impossible job to complete in under a month?" He said his voice slightly raising as he pulled out his book of matches and lit a candle next to him. "Bullshit." I said and I could almost feel the tension in the room. "And what are you going to do if is because of Jungkook?" He spoke a slight grin growing on his face. "I'm not stupid Hoseok. I know it's because of Jungkook. I also know that you like me but you know it wasn't meant to be. I don't like you that way and we both know fate has it sealed that I'm not supposed to be with you." I said coldly and I frowned as his face twisted into different emotions before finally choosing shock. "I can't believe this. After everything I've done for you!" He yelled. "Shut up. You're going to wake up Jungkook." I said trying to get him to stop talking. "Jungkook this, Jungkook that. Ha, you should've seen the look on his face when I told him how I died." He said suddenly and I felt my anger boil. "What the fuck why would you do that!" I yelled back before shoving him. "You're a fucking hypocrite. No wonder you got kicked out of heaven." He said and I snapped. I practically threw him into the wall and he just laughed. "Shut the hell up. You know it's none of your business ." I said before punching him in the face. "Is that all you got?" He said before punching me back. I frowned before tackling him and punching him in the jaw and nose. He spit blood in my face before kneeing me in the stomach causing me to roll off of him in pain. "I knew you weren't as strong as you once were, but damn you're weak as shit." He said smiling. I stood up and shook the pain off before punching him square in the jaw. "I was just warming up." I said before punching him again. This time he tackled me and punched me repeatedly in the face. Blood came out of my nose and I could tell I would have a black eye. Hoseok had blood coming out of him mouth and his left eye was almost swollen shut. I flipped over on top of him before kneeing him in the stomach and punching him in the nose. He closed his eyes and he reopened them they were icy blue. He them threw me off and pulled me off the ground. "Anything else?" He said his gaze sharp. "I may have started a war but at least I'm not selfish enough to kill myself." I said and he dropped me to the floor. His blue eyes filled with water that soon spilled. Tears dripped down his face and I realised I had fucked up. "Hoseok, I-" "Shut the fuck up." He said cutting me off before turning around and running out the back door slamming it shut behind him.
     I lied on the floor thinking about what has just occurred. I had slowly healed myself but still felt weak. I sat up before walking to the table where the bag sat. I opened it and smiled seeing what was inside. I knew Hoseok could be a bit much but when given a task he never failed. I placed the bag in my pocket before retreating to my room where I got into bed and felt Jungkook wrap his arms around me before I too, fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! First off, THE WINGS IS OVER MY HEART I CANT. I don't know about you guys, but the wings was by far my favourite era and the style, choreography, plot and ugh I can't. I'm so sad it's over especially cause I don't really like everything BTS are doing now but I still love them for them. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed!
                  - e.s