XVII

Park Jimin POV

Tears rolled down my face as I threw up the rest of the food Yoongi had made me eat. It had been like this for the past hour and a half and I was so tired. My chest hurt and my throat burned from the throw up and my face was stained pink from tears.
Yoongi sat next to me rubbing my back with concern on his face as I wiped my face and let the tears continue to fall. "Jiminnie, are you done?" He asked and I nodded. He pulled me in for a hug and I felt weak. I couldn't keep my food down and I felt like Yoongi is losing hope every time I throw up. "I'm sorry." I said as I snuggled into the crook of Yoongi's neck. "Don't, we're going to get through this. I'm not going anywhere." He responded before picking up my small body and flushing the toilet. We left the bathroom and Yoongi sat me down at the table before looking for more food.
I wanted to just sleep but I kept my eyes open as Yoongi made more food. I didn't know why he was doing this for me, but I was falling more in love every minute and I was worried if I would end up heartbroken.
"We're gonna try a different tactic." Yoongi said as he placed a bowl of soup at the table. I took looked away from the soup my stomach already wanting to reject it. "One bite, we'll do it slow and steady." he told me and I picked up the spoon and quickly ate a spoonful. "Good job." Yoongi said and I smiled at him. "I'm tired." I said and he laughed. "Okay. Let's get you to bed." He says and I stand up slowly. We walked across the hall to my room and I opened the door.
"Nice room." Yoongi said as we entered and I smiled as I took off my socks. I took off my flannel and got into bed. Yoongi smiled and I waved for him to walk over. He went to sit on the edge of my bed but I pulled him on top of me and giggled. Yoongi lifted himself off of me and laughed as he moved over and next to me and joined me under the covers.
"I thought you were tired." Yoongi said as I gazed into his endless eyes that were dark as the sky on a warm summer night. I felt my cheeks warm as I closed my eyes and felt Yoongi's arms wrap around my body and I snuggled closer to him. "Nighty night." Yoongi whispered as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Le magical time skip ~

"I did it!" I practically yelled as I jumped up and down. "Calm down Pretty Boy, this is only the beginning." Yoongi chuckled out smiling. I hugged him tightly and I planted a light kiss onto Yoongi's cheek. I pulled away and I saw him cover his mouth with his sleeve to hide the blush on his face. I picked up the empty bowl of soup and put it in the sink before putting hopping on the couch. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked gently and Yoongi nodded before joining me on the couch.
"What do you want to watch?" I asked him and he frowned. "No romantic comedies. I hate those." He said and I started at him. "Okay well I hate sports movies." I said and Yoongi nodded. "How about horror?" Yoongi said and I looked away in thought. "Okay but I'm just gonna say I get scared easily." I said and Yoongi smiled. I gave him the remote and he opened Netflix searching through the horror section.
"How about "Stephen king's: The Shining?" Yoongi asked and I nodded even though I didn't know what it was about or exactly how scary it was.
Okay so it turns out American horror movies from the 80's are terrifying and emotionally scarring. I was currently sat in Yoongi's lap crying in fear as some guy was stabbing people. I'm never going to a hotel again. Yoongi was pretty calm, even laughing at some parts but I was scarred for life. I mean when someone says "The Shining" I don't think of bloody murder, but apparently all Americans do, because this movie is pretty big in America even though it came out in 1980.
"Oh my fucking god." I said quietly as more people were dying and I hid in Yoongi's chest. He rubbed my back so I knew I was safe, but still scared. I didn't know how long this movie was, but it seemed to go on forever and I wanted it to end already.
"Jiminnie, The movie is over now." Yoongi said but I didn't move. "What if he comes here and kills me?" I asked still hiding in his chest and he laughed. "He's not going to kill you, that movie came out a long time ago." Yoongi said before I lifted up my head and stared into his eyes. "I can stay if you really want me to, but I'm not that entertaining." He said but I nodded. I don't know how he could think that he's boring, I find him very interesting. "What time is it?" I asked and he looked over me at the clock. "It's 11:45" he told me and I closed my eyes again.
"I'm gonna look like shit tomorrow." I told Yoongi but he just shook is head. "Someone as pretty as you could never look bad." He told me and I smiled. I didn't know why he was still here, or why he cares so much, I'm as boring as it can come but he's still here for me no matter what. I'm falling for him even more and I can't even help it. I frowned at the thought that he might not like me back.
"Hey, do you want to go to bed?" Yoongi asked and I nodded slowly. I felt his arms move and he picked me up. He carried me to my room and we got into my bed. "Thank you for everything Yoongi. I don't deserve any of it." I told him but he shook his head. "You deserve everything. People would kill to be friends with someone like you. I'm lucky to be friends with you. I'm lucky to have someone as cute and beautiful as you to like me, especially when I like you back, and while I'm not sure how this might work out, I want you to know that you're perfect and deserve everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Yeah, I Kinda left ya'll on a cliffhanger but it doesn't matter. Anyways, I'm on break for the rest of the week so i should get some stuff done so look foreword to that. Hope you enjoyed!
                  - e.s