LIV

Kim Taehyung POV

     I stormed down the hallways and everyone who passed me asked if I was alright, but I wasn't. My only chance to finally get Min fucking Yoongi out of my life went to waste because of Jin's memories that Namjoon insisted on keeping. I shook my head and could feel my own face hot from anger. "Hyung, is everything alright?" Someone asked tapping me on the back. I turned to look at Jungkook, and shook my anger off, at least for now.

     "Yeah baby, I'm just a bit stressed right now." I told him and he nodded understanding. "Do you wanna talk about it?"  he asked and I shook my head. I couldn't tell him, at least not all of it. "It's just that we have a bit of problem with Min Yoongi." I said and his face contorted into worry. "Oh god. How bad is it?" He asked and I shrugged. "I honestly don't know. I have to talk to Namjoon about it, but until then I really don't know." I said and he nodded. "Alright, well I have to do some studying in the library then meet up with Jin so I guess I'll see you tonight at dinner?" He asked and I nodded before hugging him. He had grown, or more of he had gained more muscle than when we first met which reminded me that I needed to get back in shape for what was coming soon. "Okay Bunny. I'll see you later." I said breaking the hug and he nodded before pecking me on the lips and then heading down the hallway the way I had came. I sighed, before walking back to the throne room where Namjoon should be waiting for me.

     "Taehyung I don't know that to do." Namjoon said as we stood in the empty throne room. "Well we have to do something. The boy is gone, and we need a way to get Yoongi off our backs and soon. You know we don't have much time. The public is going to find out that I'm back sooner or later and we can't have a coronation and such with Yoongi still prowling around." I said and he nodded looking away. "Wait." He said and I turned to what he was looking at on the floor. Hoseok lied there motionless, and we looked at each other. "He has to know something." Namjoon said and I nodded. I walked to where he was silently and looked at his body. I noticed a dagger shining out of its holster and I pulled it out. It had dried blood on it. I waved Namjoon over and showed the knife to him.

    "He double-crossed us." Namjoon said taking the knife from my hands inspecting it. "Bingo." I said looking back at Hoseok. I looked deeper and all of a sudden everything clicked together. "He had tricked me for awhile Namjoon. What a dirty rat." I said and he looked up at me. "What do you mean? How do you know that he's been working with them for so long?" He asked and I kneeled down next to Hoseok. "On the night that we left the mansion me and Hoseok got into a fight. When he came back, he told us that Min Yoongi had found us before disappearing no further questions asked. Yoongi didn't find us, Hoseok showed him where we were." I said anger slowly filling as I looked at the man who I trusted more than anything. "He didn't get kidnapped by them and he surely wasn't forcefully brought here. He gave them Jin's memories, then came up with a huge plan by cutting himself up to fool us into thinking he was kidnapped." I said and Namjoon looked at me in disbelief. "Well shit." He said and I let out small laugh. "What do you think we should do with him?" Namjoon asked and I thought for a moment. "While I would say lock him up in the dungeons I like that wouldn't be very entertaining." I said and Namjoon nodded before kneeling next to me. "We could do a public execution." He suggested and I shook my friend. "Boring." I said before shaking him awake.

     He jolted awake and breathed heavily. He looked  at us and gulped as he sat up. I looked at Namjoon and whispered for him to leave us alone. He nodded before exiting the throne room leaving me alone with Hoseok. "So, what's up?" He asked and I frowned. "What's up Hoseok? Well you've been up on earth playing around with some mortals that's what's up." I said and he looked at me afraid. "No I haven't- what are you going on about Tae?" I could hear the lies come out of his mouth. I showed him his knife and his face drained of colour. "I know it all Hoseok, don't even try to hide it anymore." I said and he let out a shaky sigh. "What are you going to do to me Taehyung?" He asked and I  stared at him in the eyes. "Get out of here and don't ever come back. Tell your mortal friends that we're coming and coming soon. If you do come back, you'll be publicly executed and if you don't tell your friends that we're coming well, they will face the consequences when we come. Now go." I told him dropping the knife in his lap. He frowned standing up.

     "Tae I'm" he started but I cut him off. "I don't want to hear it. Goodbye Jung Hoseok. While I may have robbers and murderers working for me I will not tolerate any disloyal back stabbers like yourself. Now go before I change my mind." I said before turning around to hear him bolt from the room. I then sighed before collapsing to the floor in a pit of dismay.

     I walked to the dining room with Jungkook and he rubbed my back. I told him what had happened, and he felt bad for me. He knew I was hurt from what Hoseok had done, but it at least opened up a door to finally kill Min Yoongi. I told him that tomorrow we would be preparing and I needed to practice one on one combat to in get back in shape. He was excited to help me. and I was also excited to see how he's been doing with everything. "When are you going to tell the others about Hoseok and the plan?" Jungkook finally asked and I  sighed looking down at our feet. "Tonight at dinner. The sooner the better." I answered and he nodded before grabbing the door and opening it for us.

      "That's what you're going to do?" Namjoon asked and  nodded before taking a bite of my food. Jin was shocked at finding out what Hoseok did, but I left out the whole kidnapping Jimin thing and the memories part out when telling Jin and Jungkook. "I mean yeah, what else are we going to do? We have to be done with this for everyone's safety. If we don't get Min Yoongi out of the way, he can easily slip in and take Jungkook away during the insanity that will soon come with the coronation and such." I said and they nodded, all understanding. "Okay, well we have Taehyung, Jungkook and me who are all definitely going right?" Namjoon asked and I nodded. "Jin are you going?" I asked and he shook his head. "I'll stay here. I'll make sure everything stays intact here. I'm not saying anything necessarily bad will happen, but we could have something like someone try to overthrow you guys while you're gone." He said and we all looked at him slightly confused. "During the third crusade when King Richard left England to go fight, rich Lords and Sheriffs tried taking over when he was gone. Obviously you guys wont be gone for nearly that long, but you get what I mean." He said and we all looked around still slightly confused.

     "Okay, so Jin will stay here, but we need like two more people to come fight." I said and Jungkook looked at me. "What about Jihoon and Joshua? They're both skilled fighters, I've trained briefly with them before, if anyone can do it, it's them." Jungkook said and I looked at my empty plate. I could feel a bit of jealously fill me, I knew that Jungkook most likely talked to them when we were fighting. "Sounds good to me, I can find them after dinner and see if they want to do it." Namjoon said and I nodded, trying not judge them because I've probably only seen them one or twice. "Alright, sounds like a plan to me, shall we meet in the training room tomorrow?" I asked and they all nodded. "Alrighty then, Hyung are you ready to go?" Jungkook asked and I nodded. "Yep, goodnight guys." I said before standing up and taking Jungkook's hand and exiting the dining room to get ready for the next day.

~~~~~~
Hey guys! Today's the last day of my holiday and I'm so sad. I have midterms next week and all this dumb shit and ugh. I have a project due tomorrow too that I haven't started. But I hope you enjoyed!
                - e.s