LXII

Kim Seokjin POV

     I smiled at Hansol as he handed me a glass of water. "I hope everything is going okay." He said and I nodded. The others had left only a few hours ago, but everything seemed vacant since. "Aren't you going to go exploring or something Jin?" Hansol asked as I sipped my water quietly. "Um, I don't know, Namjoon probably wouldn't want me to." I said and he frowned. "But Namjoon isn't here is he?"  He inquired and I smiled. "You do have a point." I said and he nodded. "Run wild Jin. This might be the last time you're able to." Hansol said touching my engagement ring. "I guess you're right." I said and he smiled. "I have to stay here and go back to work, but you should go. You're schedule is going to be packed later with wedding preparations so you really should go." Hansol said and I nodded sighing. "Okay, I wish you would come though." I said and he smiled. "How about this. Namjoon has a key to a secret place in his office. You go grab the key to his office in your room and then meet back down here and Mingyu and me will help come with you." Hansol suggested and I nodded. "Okay, sounds good to me. I'll be back in a bit." I said and Hansol waved as I exited the kitchen and ran to my room.

    "Where the Hell could that key be?" I asked as I digged through his desk drawers. I had seen it before, It was golden and had a leather cord. He takes it off everynight and- the nightstand. I walked over to the nightstand and opened it's only drawer. "Bingo" I though as I grabbed the key that led to his office. I knew I really shouldn't go snooping into Namjoon's stuff, but I needed to know almost everything about him before I married him. And because he wouldn't tell me anything, I would just have to find it out myself. I held it tightly, and I ran out of our room before running to Namjoon's office. There were no guards at his door, so I simply put the key in the door and slipped in. I looked around the small office and checked his desk. he had a wine cabniet, a multicoloured lamp, but no keys. I searched around until I opened a desk drawer. In there sat a bunch of keys, each with  a label on them. One said "Armory" and the key was missing. I looked at the rest until I saw one that caught my eye. It was silver, and had my birthstone on it. The label said "Other office." And I picked it up. Why did Namjoon need two offices? Time to find out. I pulled the key out of the desk and placed it in my pocket. I rumaged through his desk and eventually I found a map of the palace. some stuff was unreadable, but I found the location of this "Other Office." I smiled as I put the map in my pocket as well before closing the drawer and walking down to find Mingyu and Hansol.

     I smiled at Hansol and Mingyu as they waited at the door. Neither of them were wearing their chef outfits, so I was put a bit back. Mingyu had short brown hair was wearing a simple grey sweater, and Hansol had longer flowy hair and was in a white T-shirt. The oddd thing was that they were wearing the kind of clothes you would see back at my old home, rather than here. "Alright, are you guys ready?" I asked and they nodded as we all headed down the hallway. "This says that we have to take two rights then a left, then we'll find it." I said as I looked at the map.  
     "So Jin, what kind of cake do you want for the wedding?" Hansol asked and Mingyu rolled his eyes. "I don't know, chocolate cake though." I said and he nodded. "I can't believe I'm planning my wedding already. I didn't even graduate highschool." I said Mingyu  frowned. "That is kind of weird isn't it? No offense to you Jin." Mingyu said and I shrugged. "I guess, but I felt bad saying no. Anyway, Namjoon's pretty damn old when you think about it. He probably think's it's perfectly normal to get married at this age." I said and Hansol nodded. "Hey, I think we're here."  Hansol said and we all looked up to see a large door. Wait, I've seen that door in my dreams before. I tried to go in, but I couldn't. Guess it's time to find out what's inside that I wanted to go see.

     I put the key in the door and unlocked it. I paused, as if I was doubting myself. "What are you waiting for?" Hansol asked and I frowned. "I don't know." I said before pushing the door open.