XXXV

Kim Seokjin POV

love and Lust. Two completely different emotions, one saintly and the other sinful. Only on rare occasions can you feel both emotions for the same person at the same time.

I opened my eyes to feel the soft touch of someone playing with my hair. I looked up at Namjoon and smiled at him. He looked down and smiled back at me. "Did you sleep well?" he asked looking down and I nodded. "Did I hurt you at all last night?" he asked his voice laced with concern. "I'm just sore." I said before snuggling back into his bare chest. "If it hurts too bad let me know." he said and I giggled. "My ass is going to hurt. Now let me go back to bed." I spoke and he let out a light laugh. "It won't hurt as bad if we do it more often." he said and I smiled before falling back asleep in my lovers arms.

I kiss was placed on my forehead waking me up. I looked up at Namjjon smiled. I let out a yawn before sitting up. I felt sore as ever but ignored it. images of the past night filled my brain and I smiled. Hoseok had left not much after the others so it left me and Jungkook. It made me happy talking to someone who just liked to goof off sometimes and my worry for Jungkook over the past weeks had finally vainised. While we didn't talk much about it, from what I heard Mr. Kim, or Taehyung had taken good care of him. It almost felt like we were back at school, but a small bit of sadness rang inside. As good as it was, it would never be the same. Deep down, in the depts of my heart, body, and soul, I had a feeling that I was never going back to where I came from. But, if I were to be honest, I don't think I want to go back.

"Baby, what are you thinking about?" Namjoon said and I looked at him. "Things." I said and he rolled his eyes. "What kind of things?" he asked and I sighed. "Everything." I said and he lied his head on top of mine. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked and I closed my eyes. "Not now." I said and he sighed. "Okay." he said and I let my mind think about everything. I didn't know what was right or wrong, and I questioned if it's selfish of me being here. I wondered if my family was worried, If Jungkook's family was worried, or why I never met his parents. I knew Jimin's parents before the crash, but what they were like, had faded from my mind. Talking about it, I missed Jimin, he was my closest friend. I love Joon, but Jimin was smart in the oddest of ways. He taught me the basics of makeup, what to wear on dates, what not to wear on dates, or ever on that, and he always kept me up on what was going on at school. He was the best friend I could ever ask for, and I missed him more than anyone else. I wouldn't even mind if I could just say goodbye to my friend of many years. I thought about all the memories of us, and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up on Namjoon's chest and I looked up at him. "Did you rest well?" he asked in I nodded. 'What time is it?" I asked and he shrugged. "I have no clue." he said and I frowned. "Why are you asking?" he asked and I sighed. "No reason." I said and he ran his hands through my hair. Eventually his hands moved down and he traced my lips and jawline. "Do you know that you're beautiful?" Namjoon said looking at me and my cheeks heated up. "Sometimes I feel beautiful. Sometimes I feel like shit." I said and he frowned. "Well, right now, you look beautiful. If I was to be honest, I was very worried when I found you." He said and I frowned. "I'm sorry, I don't know how to explain it." I said and he gave me a smile and made bed on from the conversation.

Le magical time skip ~

I buttoned my shirt and fixed the collar before the exiting the room. Joon had some things he needed to do so he left me to venture a bit. I knew some maids would clean up later so I didn't worry.
The hallways were pretty empty as usual and I decided to find Jungkook or Hoseok. I walked farther and decided Jungkook, because I knew that Hoseok had work to do and I would just be a bother. To be honest, I wish he was in my classes in school. I feel like he would be the kid that would always know the answers to the homework.