XXX

Park Jimin POV

I looked out the window as the trees turned into green blobs. Ever since Yoongi and Dowoon flew to try and catch the others I've been stuck with these hunters. The eldest Sungjin, never shuts up, Wonpil is talking about some random type of food, Brian is complaining about something, and Jaehyung is just looking out the window not speaking a word lost in his own thoughts. Out of them all, I would say I liked Jae the best, he gave me a vibe of a dying candle, once bright and shined light on darkness, but now barely surviving, ready to burn out with the smallest bit of wind.

"Do you even know where we're going?" Brian asked and I turned to look at them. I flashed my eyes to Jae, who didn't move at all, not even phased by the outside world. "We're going to get supplies. We can't really go anywhere until Dowoon tells us his location." Sungjin said and I frowned.

We drove into town and Sungjin looked back. "Jimin, do you want anything?" Sungjin asked and I smiled. "Um, can you stop at my house? I only need like two things." I said and he smiled before I gave him the directions to my house.
We pulled up at my house and I got out of the car. I ran inside and ran to my room. I looked around and saw my makeup bag. I grabbed it and looked in the mirror. Ugh, the silver was wearing off on me. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the cabinets. I opened one and smiled. I took the hair bleach and cotton candy pink dye.
I looked around my house and got ready to leave. I took one last breath before closing the door. I looked at the car and a fight seemed to be going on. Great. I got inside and they stopped talking.
"Do you have everything you need?" Wonpil asked and I nodded. He smiled before telling Sungjin to pull out of my driveway. I quickly took out my makeup wipes and took off the heavy amount of makeup I had been wearing. I kinda felt like my face could breathe and I stuck the wipes back in my bag. I felt awkward without makeup, the only people that have seen me without it is Jin and Yoongi.

We kept driving and we all got out to get supplies. I went with Jae, and Brain, Wonpil and Sungjin went together. We didn't say much just walked in silence and I decided to speak up. "Hey, I've been noticing that you're a bit off, Jae. Are you okay?" I spoke and he looked at me. "Haha, I'm just tired." he said and I frowned. "Are you sure? No offence but you look kinda, sad. I didn't want to mention it in front of the others, but if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here." I said and he stopped to looked at me. "Thanks, but I don't think you would get it." He said and I frowned. "Trust me, I may not have gone through what you did, but I've had some bad shit happen to me in the past." I said looking down at feet. "Okay, if I ever think of anything, I'll talk. But after a while you get used to me always having a raining cloud above my head." He said and I smiled. "Okay."

We were sitting in a restaurant and the others ate while I sat in silence. Wonpil's phone rang and he picked it up. "Hello?" He asked putting down his burger. "Okay, we'll be there soon." He said before hanging up. Sungjin looked at him and Wonpil gave a half smile. "That was Dowoon, they're outside of Seoul right now." He said and Sam nodded. "Did they get Jungkook?" Brian asked and he shook his head. "Nope. Apparently Yoongi was pretty mad about it." He added and I face palmed. "Are you almost done?" I asked them and they frowned. "Close, but I still think you should eat something." Sungjin said and I frowned. "I'm fine. I've gone longer without." I said but the second part a bit quieter. He just shrugged before continuing to eat.

"Out of all of the roads you could've taken to get to Seoul why this one?" I asked annoyed as I attempted to put on my eyeliner. "If I knew you were going to do a full face I would've taken a different path." Sungjin responded and I frowned. I had a bunch of makeup spread around the back seat and Jae kept goofing off with it.
Eventually I finished and looked at Jae who was attempting to swatch an eyeshadow pallet. "Dude. Come here." I said and he looked up making eye contact. "Why?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Just do it." I said and he moved closer. I quickly pulled off his glasses and he looked around confused. "Why did you take my glasses? I need those." He said and I smiled. "You can have them back later."

I finished the eyeliner and closed the container before putting all of the products back in my bag. I gave Jae his glasses back and he put them on before taking my phone and looking in the camera. I decided to do his makeup and he smiled as he looked in the camera. "Wow. I don't look like total shit." He said and I smiled at him. "That's what makeup is for you goose. Now, try not to mess it up." I said and he nodded before looking foreword and closing the phone.

We sat in silence as Sungjin called someone and was talking as he looked at different street signs. "Dude, I have no clue where I'm going." He said and I laughed. "Where are they?" I asked and he looked at me. Um, I have no clue." he said and I stuck out my hand. He gave me the phone and I put it to my ear.
"This is Jimin, where are you?" I asked into the phone and I heard a sigh. "Gyeongan-ro, I think." Dowoon said and I face palmed. "We'll be there." I said before hanging up. "So..." Wonpil said and I smiled before telling him where to go.
     We pulled up in a forest. Man, why do they like forests so much? I got out of the car and looked around. The clouds were grey, it looked like it was going to snow soon. I walked forward and away from the others. The birds weren't chirping and I now knew that it would snow soon. I always loved the first snowfall, I liked that thousands of white flakes all piled up to make a blanket that covered the whole area.
     "Hey, pretty boy." A voice said and I turned around. I smiled at Yoongi and hugged him. "I know it wasn't long, but I missed you. Those others are a bit boring." I said nestling into the crook of Yoongi's neck. "Yeah, talk about it. Dowoon  has bad social skills. At least with me." Yoongi said and I laughed. "It's good to know I'm not the most boring person in your life." I said and he laughed before breaking the hug. "Jiminnie, you're the most important person in my life. By the way have you eaten yet today?" Yoongi said and I frowned. "Jiminnie" he said looking at me in the eye. "Look, they went to a burger place. There was no way in Hell I was eating a burger filled with stuff to make you fat and gross." I said and he frowned. "Come on, we're eating now." He said looking at me.

     "Is that enough?" I said looking at the half eaten salad in front of me. "I guess." He said looking behind him to the five that were arguing again. "Look, I have to break up an argument, eat a bit more and when I come back I'll show you something." Yoongi said looking at me. I nodded and he smiled before walking away.

     "Are we there yet?" I asked huffing as we walked up the large trail. "Close." He said and I frowned. "Aren't the others going to get worried?" I said as we continued. "I told them, anyways they went to stay in some motel. Losers." Yoongi said smiling. "What do you mean?" I asked before tripping over rock. I face planted but rather than standing up I just lied on the ground. "Jiminnie." Yoongi whined. "What. I'm resting." I said without moving. I felt I pair of arms wrap around me and I was lifted off the ground. "I was resting." I said and Yoongi smiled. "You're also covered in dirt." He said and I frowned. Great. After all that hard work of putting on my makeup.

     Yoongi put me down and I looked up. We were standing next to a large tree and Yoongi stared up. He ran his fingers along the tree until finding a branch. He pulled down and a click was heard. A large door appeared and Yoongi opened it. "Beauty first." He said and a blush fell upon my face as I entered.
     I climbed up the spiral staircase and Yoongi held onto me after I almost fell two times. There were no windows but somehow there was light so you could see where you were going. We got to the top and there was another door. Yoongi took out a key and unlocked it.
     The door opened and I looked around. This was a secret hideout. Yoongi smiled and walked over to a room and the lights flickered on. I could see that the whole place was forest themed and I smiled. "This place is awesome" I said and Yoongi smiled. "I thought you would like it." He said before hugging me from behind. "Oh by the way, I saw that you wanted to dye your hair." Yoongi said and I looked at him. "Yeah, I thought the silver was getting old." I said and he smiled. "Well lucky for you, this place has running water too." Yoongi said and I smiled. "You should probably get that dirt off while you're at it." He said and I laughed. "Okay, you're helping me dye my hair though. Last time my hands got dyed grey for a week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! First off, It's Christmas Eve! I'm kinda shook about it. I have to go to my grandparents house tonight though and they're wifi like doesn't work so I kinda wanna die. Also my sister is bringing her boyfriend to meet them so I'll be all alone. It's okay though, I'm still pretty excited. I hope you enjoyed!