AN - Q,A & More!

Oh. My. God. I can't believe I finished. I'm really excited about this and whats to come, however I don't think I will have something this long for a while. This book took so much time and while I loved it, I don't think I have the patience to do it again. I mean I want to start writing books with less chapters but chapters being longer. I like long chapters, I feel like they are very satisfying. But now some questions!

1. Q: Will there be a sequel?
    A: To be honest, I don't know. I have an idea of what it would be about, but just know that if I do make it, I'll announce it and it will be a bit.

2. Q: Inspiration?
     A: Okay so one big thing was the song "Emperors New Clothes" by Panic! At The Disco, obviously outfits from the Wings tour, Supernatural the TV show, and other books I've read.

3. Q: What happens to Hoseok when he goes to Heaven?
     A: Lame I know but he becomes an Angel, he becomes an advisor on how to deal with Demons and concerns on Heaven's future, and runs the library of Heaven.

4. Q: What happens with Jin's parents and Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Namjoon's missing cases?
     A: So after that they decide that's it for the best to change the town's memories of them. They make Jin's parents forget that he ever existed, Jimin died in the accident with his family, Jungkook moved away and that Namjoon also never existed.

5. Q: Who was your favourite character to write about?
     A: Definitely Hoseok. First I totally relate to his thing with Taehyung, I love how he helped everyone and was extremely smart, and also I love that he gave up everything to do what he thought was right.

6. Q: Will Hoseok ever be in a relationship?
     A: At the moment No. However he will have a thing with another character we already know if there is a sequel. (Hahaahaha)

7. Q: What is Tae and Bogum's thing?
     A: So Basically, Bogum was an Angel that was very close with Taehyung and went with him to Hell. And yes, they were more than friends. Actually before the last battle, Taehyung knew Hell would lose and tried convince Bogum to stay and rule Hell instead. But Bogum refused, and well, died in battle. This led Tae to refuse to fall in love until he met Jungkook. Also, if there is a sequel I can assure that Bogum will be in it.

8. Q: What's next?
A: A lot. Now I have a lot of mainly Yoonmin's coming, and I'm going to be writing in different styles. All I have to say is I have a Bad Boy Au coming really soon, A fashion Designer Au, Mafia Au, and hopefully some one shots.

Well, that's all I have to say for now, I loved writing this book so much and just writing in general and I'm so hyped for what's to come in the future. But until then, I hope you guys enjoyed the book!
              - e.s