26 • Stays Here

|KRIS POV|

I can't believe what I am seeing right now, my girlfriend and my friends girl just making out in our hotel bed. I turn to look at dime and she is just chilling sitting on the couch with the bottle of henny sipping still.

Come one Kris, what are you thinking everyone's drunk, your standing here watching them. I can't take this no more.

Seeing ash, like this is too much for me! I walked over to Ash and pulled her off sky and started to kiss her

"Baby" ash said as I started to rip her shirt off forgetting that dime and sky is there

"Shhh, baby" I said fulling ripping the buttons off her shirt to take it off

I grabbed, ash by the waist pulling her aganist me even closer putting my hands under her sports bra. Still kissing her, I managed to get pushed on the head bored of the bed by ash ash she took my shirt off.

I happened to catch a glimpse of Dime staring dead at me still sitting on the couch and sky coming towards me. I knew what was about to happen.

Ash and Sky smiled mischievously, and sky crawled over to me. Each one of them claimed one of my titties, covering them with kisses and teasing my nipples. I moaned quietly "mhmh" as I made full eye contact with dime she smiled "God," ash said , "this is so much more fun than going to some club." Sky said starting to kiss on my neck, as ash bit and kiss d on my collarbone.

I watch dime get on her hands and knees, and crawled across the bed to me. Her eyes was full of lust, she rubbed her soft face against my pussy through my sweatpants, she looked me in the eyes. "It wouldn't be much of a party without snacks, would it?" the Dime asked, before pulling my sweats and boxers off, and licking my quivering pussy lips. "Aww fuck" I moaned out as sky kept her attention in my titties and Ash pulled my face to kiss her, she bit my lip, sucked on my toungue.

This is actually happening. I reached over and grabbed the edge of sky sweater, then pulled it up over her head. Sky wore a simple white bra, holding up c-cup breasts that started to rub aganist my body as she removed her own bra as did ash.

I looked down and Dime is looking dead at me, while she is devouring my pussy! "Aww fuck yes" I moaned out, throwing my had back. Next thing I knew dime was moaning " shit, sky" sky made her way down to dime and taken off her shorts and start to eat her pussy from behind "aww fuck" me and dime said in unison.

Ash appear in front of blocking dime view of me, with her pussy in my face, I wasted no time giving my baby what she needed. I pulled her pussy to my mouth with her hand in my hands. I damn near swallowed her clit, how fast I suck it in my mouth. "Awww Kris fuck" ash screamed out as she started to buck her hips to my face, and pull my hair.

Dime was like a beast hungry for more. Dime grabbed grabbed my thighs as she moaned out "aww shit, fuck baby" as sky kept devouring her pussy from behind. Dime felt it was her mission to make me cum, she ate my pussy greedily, sliding her tongue as far as it would go into my throbbing, wet pussy. I began to buck my hips involuntarily, grinding my pussy against Dime's face. "Mhmm oh my god" I screamed, "I'm about to cum!" The pleasure was like electricity coursing through my body, building up to a level I couldn't handle. Dime on my pussy, me on Ash pussy and sky on dime pussy; my entire body was screaming with pleasure. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I screamed