Chapter 21

My alarm rings me up seven in the morning but I shut it and went back to sleep. Looks like today is going to be miserable. It wasn't even easy for me to fall asleep last night. I got drunk. I hid the bottle of alcohol under my bed back. I realized this morning that I had called Stephen forty six times. I wish I had known that I had  gone crazy, screaming in front of my mirror, singing sad songs, rolling over the floor. Everything was going so smooth then until Eric busted in yesterday and reopened my long time memories.

Tori came into my room and poured cold water on my face. All i shouted first was "Stephen", "Tori,what was that for?!" I still felt a little intoxicated due to the drinks I took last night.

"It's ten and you're still on bed." Tori says.

"Jeez! Couldn't it be anymore miserable." I fell back on my bed. She couldn't even call me for something much more important.

"Well, your life has been miserable for some time now." Tori left my room, with a smirk. I had no time picking a fight with my little sister. I knew she was just finding ways to make me get up from bed.

"It's just a freaking Saturday."
I took my phone and checked all my activities.

"Woah!" I sent a lot of messages like, "How could you leave me?!"
"I thought you loved me!"
"Why aren't you replying me?! Reply now or else i would kill myself." Etc.

"Go to bed, Sharon." He replied.

I stood up from my bed to have a quick bathe. After doing everything necessary, I went downstairs to eat. It finally felt better walking on my own. I didn't even quickly realize I hadn't been using my crutches. I took a bowl to pour some cereal before having a sit to eat.

"You look terrible, Sharon. You're drinking it like a cow". Tori said as she was watching TV.

She doesn't even know how a cow eats. I rolled my eyes in thoughts. After I finished eating, I decided to visit Bella. I needed a friend at the moment. My driver drove me to her place. I looked through her window and saw her mum and her arguing.