Chapter 98: The boy i loved first

Sharon's pov

11 years ago

"Mummy i want to play. i want to play with my friends." I whined, begging my mom at the park. My mom was so over protective when she saw the new friends i made at school, especially Pat.
I was surprised to see her at the park and also exicited. Next to Pat was a young handsome boy i haven't met before. She never told me anything about him. I couldn't help but stare. He was all beyond perfection. Was i beginning to like a total stranger. Ofcourse not! Mom said it was impossible to have a crush at seven. It was just too early.

"Sharon, what are you doing here?" Pat said locking hands with the guy i was beginning to have a crush on.

"I came with my parents." i replied though that wasn't the question.

"You?" I asked.

"To have fun obviously." She grinned.

I nod my head foolishly,having nothing to say.

"Oh, sorry. Sharon meet Winter walker but you can call him Steph. He's my..."

Winter looked up, diverting his eyes off his phone, glaring at Pat.

"my friend." Pat completed.

"Hey, i'm Sharon." I said, waiting for him to shake hands with me but he just stared at me.

"Uhm okay." I awkwardly took my hand back.

"Oh, Sharon he can be like that sometimes especially to the people he doesn't like." Pat said with a fake smile on her face as she puts her hand round his neck.

Suddenly,Winter shook my hands and i was surprised. Does that mean he likes me?

A smirk flowed around his lips like he could read my mind. I could see it in Pat's eyes that she was jealous.

"Pat!" Her mom called.

"I'll be right back and don't do anything without me." She walked backwards, finding her way as she walked front.

"So, how did you meet her?" Winter said, breaking the silence.

"Who?" I asked foolishly.

"Patricia."

"Oh, at school."

"Okay." He replied.

"So how did you meer her too?" I asked.

"Umm, child birth. we were friends since we were born."

"Oh, i see."

"We won't see again since i'll be going back to England."

"Okay." Now i see why i don't see him regularly.

"Sharon, it was nice meeting you but i gotta go."

I gotta go. I gotta go. Echoed in my head.

"Winter wait!" I shouted, waking up, realizing i was on an hospital bed.

"How did you know my name is Winter?" Stephen asked looking confused.