Chapter 24:

After the class president, Nora Halsey said her speech, they shared the awards. At least I got two, history and literature. Bella got four but Helen got none. She didn't feel bad about it. At least we're all through with high school.

I went to meet my mum afterwards.

"Mum, why didn't you tell me that dad was coming."

"I didn't know that he was coming too. He said he was travelling today but I guess he cancelled his flight." She was surprised too.

I saw my dad as he was about entering his car.

"Dad!'" I called.

He turned around and saw me.

"Oh, Sharon." I ran up to meet him.

"Dad, why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"I just wanted to see how it went." He say s.

"I got some awards."

"I know but that wasn't enough."

The first thing I did was giggle.

"Seriously! Are you doing this again? Upon I tried to make it up to you. Dad! I've never tried to satisfy myself. Everything was for you. Now that I managed to get something, you don't even appreciate it. What the hell is it that you want?"

My mom tried to stop me from saying one more word but I wouldn't let her.

"Sharon, not here. Let's go home."

"I'm not going to that freaking cell yet! I want to know the damn thing he wants!"

"Sharon, we're in the public." My mom pulled me.

"Mom, wait. One more thing. I need to know if you both are truly my biological parents. Let's get this over with. I want to know the truth!"

"Of course you are my child." My mom felt sad that I had these running through my mind.

"I want to hear it from dad."

"Since when did you start having crazy thoughts?!" My dad said, his eyes fixed at mem

"Since you became crazy!" I shouted.

"How dare you speak to me in that manner. Get into the car this instant."

"No." I spat.

"Sharon, get into the car!" My mom raises her voice.

"I'm entering yours not his."

"Fine." My mom gestured her driver to open the door for us.

"What's going on? Have been looking for you guys." Carly said, holding Tori.

"We're leaving now." Mom says.

We all got into the car but I didn't say anything until we got down from the car. I went into my room without saying a word to anyone.

"Sharon, open the door now!" My mom says.

"You said I should enter the car and I did. What else did you want from me? My day was already a disaster!" I say.

"Let's talk now."

"I don't want to. I'm tired." I reply.

"Speak to your daughter Kat. She's getting out of hands. I might need to make some arrangements because of her" Wilson says as he was heading to his room.

"Wilson, I don't know what to do. She hates us." He keeps mute and shuts the door.

"Mom, did Sharon and dad have  an argument?" Carly asks.

"It's the 'bio' thing again." Mom sat on the couch, tired.

"Mom, it's not really her fault."

"Are you on her side now on what she did? She embarrassed us!"

"Just give her some time. She can't stay in forever."