Chapter 99: Goodbye Aaron

"How did you know my name is Winter?" Stephen asked looking surprised.

"Umm... i just remembered we met eleven years ago." I smiled. I still can't believe he was the one i fell in love with. It's like we're destined to be.

"No, we didn't." He replied.

"Duh we did. We met at the park along with Patricia. We were still young. Funny part was that you were to stingy to even hand shake me at first."

"Oh my god! It's a fucking lie! It was you. I can't believe this Sharon. Back then, i asked Pat about you but she wouldn't say a thing cause she was jealous. I guess she was always jealous of you. And scared we might end up together and here we are now. Except that..." Stephen paused, sadness taking over his face.

"Except what?" I asked confusingly. There was something about his face that scared the hell out of me and got me curious. Something was wrong.

"It's Patricia." He murmured but i could hear him perfectly.

"What happened to her?" As much as i hate her a part of me still cares about her.

"She's dead."

I covered my mouth that was left hanging in shock. This cannot be true.
Though there were times i wished she were dead, several times but deep down all i just wanted was for her to love me. I made her to hate me. I started all of this but can we change destiny. It was meant to turn out this way.

"What about dad?" I asked, tears almost dripping from my eyes. I just lost my sister!

"He's down. He wants to be alone."

The door slightly opens. Stephen and I were totally sutprised as we saw Aaron. The one and only jerk was here.

"Am i interrupting something?" Aaron said. The look in his eyes says 'I'm scared of Stephen!'

Why do everyone think my boyfriend is a psycho?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Stephen said clenching his fists.

"I came to see Sharon that's all."

"Well i don't agree." Stephen stood up.

"Stephen, it's fine." I grabbed his wrist, stopping him from making a move.

"Are you sure?" He faced me, wishing for me to say 'no'.

"Yeah, give us some minutes."

"Okay if that's what you want. I'm doing this for Sharon, nobody else." Stephen said making eye contact with Aaron before shutting the door.

Before Aaron could sit down, the door opened widely revealing Stephen.

"One more thing, winney. No matter what you do, she mine. Mine alone. I can fuck her anytime and anyhow i please." Stephen smirked and winked at me before shutting the door. He was weird. I quickly realize that he was quoting Aaron's word. I agree a tiny little bit that he's almost a psycho but he's cute! I love him when he's jealous.

"Hey." Aaron says first.

"Hey." I replied. Trust me i don't have anything to say and it is getting awkward.

"Heard you survived." He finally spoke.

"Yeah. I'm kicking alive." I said cooly.

"And on top of that, you gave birth."