Chapter 86: He's got the charms

She looked at me in the eyes with those boiled eyes of hers and i knew deep in i had a ticket to hell.

*********

Stephen's pov

"You." She said in a command tone. "Come with me." She dragged me by my shirt, taking me outside the club. I know things weren't going to turn out well. I started this and she's definitely going to end this.

"Ugh." I whined as i was pulled like a lifeless dog. We got outside the club and what we first did was stare at each other, not knowing who was going to talk first.

"What?" I said, out of words. She was weird and sexy. I can't help but admire this new look of hers. I always knew she was a beauty. Gosh, I looked at those red lips of hers and i want it grinding on mine. Fuck! Get your shit together, Stephen, you just fucked up.

"Jerk." She said, landing a thunderous slap on my cheeks. It was damn hurt but a guy never expresses his pain. I could feel she was still holding onto the anger consuming her.

"Okay, i know i deserved that." I said, trying to avoid my hands from rubbing my cheeks. Before i could say something again, another disastrous slap hit my face and i could help but rub it. Damn! She's a bad slapper. My cheek was freaking hot like the shining sun.

"I don't think i deserved that." I corrected myself.

"Aaargh!" She screamed. I could tell she was drunk but still able to position herself.

"I hate you! I hate you. Cheater. You were having fun with that good for nothing! You're nothing but a cheat!" She said, punching me in the chest but there was no effect on me. I should be happy that i made her jealous but i don't. I felt like i broke my promise to her. I hurt her and she's broken. What was i thinking?

"Sharon, I'm so...." Before i could complete my sentence, she vomited on my white shirt.

"What the freaking fuck!" I exclaimed, looking at my disgusting body. I didn't see this one coming. Not another word came out from my mouth and she vomited on my shoes. Those are my favorite!

"No, no, no, not my shoes." I looked at my poor shoes with pity before noticing Sharon was laying on the ground unconscious.

"Damn, she so drunk." I could smell the alcohol right from where i stood.

I pulled off my shirt, exposing my body. I couldn't carry her with her vomit, nevertheless go home with it. I carried her and put her at the backseat of my car, rushing her to the hospital. I couldn't risk anything bad to happen to my unborn child even if she didn't care.

As i walked into the hospital, everyone i passed by diverted their attention to me. I was oblivious of what was going on. My mind was strictly concerned of my baby. The nurses weren't looking at the sick lady in my arms but something else i couldn't fantasize on.

"Oh my..." Some nurses said, looking at my fully grown abs that i wasn't aware of.

"This is another Jesus." A catholic lady said kissing her rosary.

A lady moving a wheelchair for an old lady, which i assume was her grandma, pushed the old lady to god knows where, falling into a trance. What the hell is going on here?!

"Can someone get the fuck here and check on her for me?!" Gosh, i couldn't bare the frustration. There were all looking at me like i had angel wings.

Finally some nurses came, attending to me and my ex girlfriend, which i don't believe yet. She's still mine. I know that.  They took her into a ward, letting the doctor do his job...

"Let me get those dirty stains off your body." One of the nurses said with a British accent, touching my body, laying her head on my chest, making me look confused. This hospital has weird nurses. I have to admit.

"What are you doing?" I said, pulling her away from my body. This body is clearly taken.

"Uhmm, checking your vitals." She nodded.

"Okay that's enough. That's my girlfriend in there. She's the one you need to check on, not me."  I said standing by the door side waiting for report. I could still notice people were staring at me. I finally realized that it was my body that was killing them. I couldn't avoid smirking at the thought of it. Young and old kept looking. I just gave a fake smile to those that passed my side. An old man covered his wife's eyes, just because she couldn't help but stare at my abs.

"Go get yourself a shirt before you steal my wife." He said, still covering her face from seeing my hot body. Sharon doesn't know what she's got.

I was surprised and almost about to burst into laughter after he made his statement. There's no way i would go for grannies, even if i live another life. Never, ever, never. Some people can be so ridiculous. The doctor came in explaining some things to me.

"She has to stop drinking, it could affect the baby's health and also hers. I assume you're the father, right?" The doctor asks.

"Yes." I nod.

"Make sure she takes healthy food not junk."

"Yes, doctor can i see her now?" I know all that blah, blah, blah stories. Have heard it a thousand times.

"Yes... yes. you can."

I entered inside, Sharon was still asleep. She better wake up  cause we have a lot to talk about, Why did she drink it, knowing fully well it could kill my baby.

I sat down by her side, trying to remain calm. She finally woke up, rubbing her forehead with her palms, feeling a lot of pain.

"Where am I?" She said looking around, finding me by her side.

"What am i doing here and what are you doing here shirtless?" Sharon asked looking confused.