CHAPTER 93: The devil wants me

"What do you want?" I say, unsure about my words. I just wanted this to end.

"I want you."

***************

Stephen's pov

I didn't know what to say when she gave the proposal. She knew this could not be possible but she always finds a way of making the impossible possible. That was one thing i hated her for. She was playing with my mind.

"10,9,8,7,6" She counted, which made me frustrated. I felt like killing her right from where i stood. She was the demon. I can't believe she could trade her friend, who is also her sister. She's sick. What she needs is rehab.

"Patricia, Patricia!" I stopped her from counting.

"What?!" She screamed, getting my message.

"Listen, i know things have been tough for you but you know this is a wrong step to take. Let Sharon go, please. You told me you never loved me. You said you found someone else."

"That was a lie! That was a bloody lie! Stephen...." She pauses,cupping my cheek. There was just a little gap between us.

"I love you. I would do anything for you. I could kill for you. I want you. That's all i want. Help me fulfil my dream, Stephen..." She whined, holding my hands. When she mentioned the word 'kill', i knew she meant Sharon and i don't want that to ever happen. Patricia was facing emotional disorder and this is all my fault. I feel really guilty for ruining her. I made her a promise and i was the one that broke it at the end.

She looked into my eyes, waiting for my words.

"Patricia, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you. I wish i could take the pain away but not this way please. Ask for another thing please..." I say, releasing my hands from her's.

Her eyes went wide when i turned her down.

"Nobody says a fucking 'no' to me! No one! Do think I'm joking here? I guess you don't believe me..." She dialed a number which got me in a confused state of mind. It was a video call.

"Hello, boss." The bald man says on the call.

"Show her face on the screen. Someone needs 'seeing is believing'. Patricia said with a wide smirk on her face.

I got the message immediately i saw Sharon cuffed with a chair, her mouth covered, bruises all over her skin. She was suffering. The pain sinked into my heart and felt like i had no choice but to do what she said, marry her.

Sharon tried to speak, shaking her head like she knew what Patricia was up too but i just gave a nod. I Could see tears streaming down her eyes. I was going to hurt her again.

Patricia ended the call with a smile.
"What do you say?" She says, the smile still capturing her cheeks.

"I'll do it." I said, feeling like a broken shell.

"Sorry, didn't hear you." She moved her hair to her ears with a smirk trying to hear perfectly well but i knew she was making fun of me that i had no choice.

"I'll marry you, okay? You won."

She smirked, hugging me.

"Thanks, Stephen. I want nothing else than this."

I lost to the demon.