PART 2: Chapter 75: Facing the bitch 2

"It's a deal then." I said. We entered the car and went off.

****************

Aaron's POV

"Dude, pass me the drink." His friend ordered, almost drunk.

"Here," Aaron gave it to him. "Ryan, you need to get hold of self. You're drunk."

"Who cares? Pass me the cigarette too. Wait a sec, what are about that chick?" Ryan asked. "I don't see her around."

****************

Sharon's

I got out of the car and gave Stephen an eye contact to not come out because I know him. He's quite stubborn.

"Fine." He said, rolling his eyes.

I opened the door gently, and peeped inside. He was getting drunk with his friends. I waited to hear what they were saying before entering. Ryan was asking about me.

**************

**************

"What chick? You know I got a lot." Aaron replied. Wow, so I was basically just a spare tool. Nice.

"That girl, Sharon right? The one you fucked in the video. Thought she was your babe. I don't see her." He said, lighting a cigarette.

"I know her better than you do. She's a cry baby. She's gonna come back running to my arms demanding for se...x." Aaron said, drinking a glass of wine.

They both laughed.

"I bet you guys fuck ten times a day." Ryan teased, laughing.

"Trust me, worse than game of thrones." Aaron replied back laughing.

I was irritated, angry, disappointed. Every part of my body was falling apart as I paced backwards. I fell on my knees crying, covering my mouth so they wouldn't sense I was there. I thought he was different. I thought he would love me better than everyone I ever knew but I guess I was wrong. I was blinded by love. I felt someone wrap his hands around me. When I turned back and I saw that it was Stephen, I cried the more, unable to control my emotions.

"I told you would just get hurt. Let's get out of here." Stephen said, grabbing my hands.

"No, I'm not leaving. I need to ask him why." I kept on crying.

"You will just make a fool of yourself." Stephen said.

"I don't care. Wasn't I a fool before?"

"You're not. Stop thinking you are. Let's go. Not today." Stephen pulled me up and took me to the car.

My dad called to ask if i was still coming.

"Yeah, yeah, we will be there soon." I hung up.

"You sure you wanna go?" Stephen asked.

"Yeah, I don't want some shit to make me feel down." I say.

"I was hoping you'll say that." Stephen replied, smiling.

"Stephen, am I really a cry baby?" I asked.

"Not again!" Stephen whined.