CHAPTER 90: Evidence

"Sharon!" Allison screamed in surprised as she opened the door, hugging me. I could hear loud music coming from the second floor. I was curious of knowing who it was.

"Thought you wouldn't come! Ever since you got back with your psycho boyfriend or should i say psycho fiancee... you didn't call like always, chat or pick my calls. Is there no place for me in your heart or Stephen's stuffed everywhere there?"

Maybe you were calling when i'm so busy. You know what i mean when i say 'busy'.

"I'm so sorry. Cheer up. I'm here now. So tell me, who's home? Your boyfriend?" I asked, sitting down gently while Allison went to take a bottle of whisky from the bar, handling a glass to me. I shook my head and she got the message.

"Stephen will kill me." I shook my head, whispering.

"Oh. About that, no boyfriends.. here. Just my brother. He's spending the weekend here and i can't just wait for him to get out of my house because i have trouble sleeping with all the loud noises." Allison said, sitting on sofa. I gave a fake smile not knowing what to say. I'm always uncomfortable when she talks about her brother but it's my fault asking.

"Oh, i see. So tell me, did you get to stir it up that night with that hot boy at the club." I said, changing the subject.

"Yeah," She sighed. "It was a one night stand."

"That's it? Just sex?" I asked, looking baffled.

"What can i say, my twin brother is a player so there's a lot of chances of he's twin sister getting played. You know what forget about my boring life and let's talk about yours." Allison said, moving close to me.

"Talk about what?" I wondered.

"Patricia?" Allison questioned.

"Not again." I sighed.

"C'mon! She claims to be pregnant for Stephen and you're not doing anything about it. I want you to have a peaceful wedding. You need to act fast." Allison said snapping her fingers.

I sighed.

"Okay, what should i do cause I'm out of plans." I say.

"Trust me, my plan is so simple."

"I'm all ears."

She whispered into my ears and i could do was smirk. How could i not think about this?

************

I entered into Mr. peter's mansion. I knew he was already at work. Thank god Patricia is not at home. I made sure no maid saw me as i entered into Patricia's room. I was being a spy trying to solve a crime. Not only that, i wore a black leather jacket and trousers to fit in for the mission. Call me stupid but Allison made me wear it. She's too dramatic. I just hope everything turns out has planned.

I checked underneath her bed, beneath the bed sheets, her wardrobe, her closet, anywhere i could find anything that i could use against her. I opened her make-up bag and i found an envelope. I opened it. My eyes widened, filled with relieved as i read the papers.I saw the real DNA test results. It was negative. Stephen isn't the father. I was right all along. I called Allison to tell her the news but she was picking my calls.

"Damn it." I cursed, thinking of what to do. I snapped it, sending it to her. My job here was complete. I came out side, only to find Patricia at the door.

"Oh my god!" I panicked.

She glared at me with angry eyes. She wasn't the same as before. She was different. I could feel it. My heart kept on beating faster. Why am i so afraid?

"What were you doing in my room? And who's the fucking person that let you in without my permission?!" She gave fixed looks. Her eyes tried scanning the papers in my hands.

"What's that?" She asked me.

"It doesn't matter anymore, Patricia. It's over." I said, hiding the papers.

"What do you mean by, 'it's over'.

"This is what i mean." I said, holding the papers up in the air.

"I have evidence that Stephen isn't father. So tell me, who's the father, Tyler or some bastards?" I say and she scoffs.

"You know I've always known you as a funny person, and so foolish. So now, tell me, you're going to show that to everyone? Not on my watch." She pushed Sharon with extreme force and she hit her head against the wall making her unconscious.

"Believe me, you're better off dead." Patricia said, removing Sharon's engagement ring, throwing it away with anger consuming her.