PART 2:Chapter 58: Worst birthday ever

"Kat, i want to see you now!"

*************

"Honey, there's no need to see me. I thought we've gone past this. We don't need to talk about anything." She said, holding his hands.

"Don't tell me that. Do you really think it has been easy for me all this years holding this huge secret. I can't stand him. I can't stand the fact that he's the father..."

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked. Seriously, what the hell is going on here cause i don't seem to understand.

"Wilson, Please i beg of you. Don't say anything. I know you're drunk but please let it go, not today."

"I can't hold it anymore. Sharon this man standing right here is your fucking father."

"What?" I panicked. I don't know what to feel right now.

"Wilson! I told you not to." My mom fell on the ground crying.

"That can't be. Tell me dad, is it true. Because it sounds like my worst nightmare! Dad!" Patrica went wild.

"Kat, how is this possible?" Peter asked.

"Tell me it's not a dream mom!" I screamed.

"Finally, i let the cat out of the bag cause i can't stand your face Sharon. You are not my blood. You disgust me!" Wilson says.

Tears began to drop from my eyes. I felt like i had been shot a hundred times.

"Sharon, i can explain. I need you to listen. I'm your true mother but Wilson's not. Eighteen years ago, on valentine's day your father and i, along with Peter and Bella's mom went out to have fun. We got drunk that day and we were separated. I decided to spend the night at peter's house. That was when it happened, we had sex."

"Oh my god." I say, feeling so much pain in me.

"I'm sorry," She cried between her words. "Wilson caught us but peter was fast asleep, naked on the bed not realizing our greatest mistake. I begged Wilson to never say anything about it until it resulted into pregnancy."

"Katerine, there's a lot more to it. There are some things you don't know." Bella's mom says.

"Vero, what do you think you're doing? You terminated it!" My fake father says.

"Terminated what? Veronica, tell me. What do i not know?"

Patrica left without anyone noticing her. She couldn't take it anymore. It was her worst nightmare.