CHAPTER 92: CHOICES

Stephen's POV

I had a feeling something happened here, something out of my thoughts and Patricia knows something about it. She has been acting weird and suspicious lately and it was the day she came back from, 'god knows where trip' that Sharon went missing but I don't think Patricia is capable of hurting her. It's not even possible. They are sisters.

"Patricia, what do you know about this?" I asked her, fear evident in her eyes which got me confused.

"I...i...um..i." She stammered.

A call distracted us. It was mine.

"Hello, who this?" I spoke to the unknown caller.

"Stephen, it's me, Allison. I've been trying your number all day long."

"Oh, do you by chance know where Sharon is?" I asked. Oblivious to me, a smirk played around Patricia's lips as she heard me speak to the caller.

"I was going to ask you that because she didn't show up at my place. Wait, she's missing?"

"Yeah, four days ago." I replied.

"No, something's wrong." Allison got confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curiously. She might be on to something.

"I..um..i suggested Sharon to sneak into Patricia's room to get evidence. I mean the true DNA test."

"What?!" I said, shockingly.

"I know...I know it was stupid but believe me, we were right." Allison says.

"Right about what?" I whispered. I don't want Patricia to hear what we were talking about cause her ear looked like fishing line. I was angry Sharon could act this Stupid and this smart but still she was stupid to do this. She could have at least told me about it. Maybe i could have done the dirty job.

"What does it say?" I whispered. Universe please don't let it be me.

"It's negative. You're not the father. She was lying. I guess she framed you up."

She did frame up! My eyes was caught in flames with glaring looks. I felt like throwing her into the pits of hell. A part of me actually thought i had sex with her that night.

"What?" She said with fear written on her face.

"Aren't you the devil! You lied to me! I'm not the father! If i'm not the fucking father then who the hell is?!" I asked, with my anger taking control.

"Hmm..i guess you found out. That was soon but why do you fucking care?!" Patricia said boldly.

"Answer the question and don't ask me a fucking question bitch!"

She gasped as i called her bitch but i couldn't care less. She was a bad bitch.

"Is that so? Well, you want to know where Sharon is don't you? Don't you?!" She spat.

"Tell me, where the hell is she?" My anger disappeared instantly hearing her call Sharon.

"I kidnapped her! I kidnapped the fucking bitch! And there's nothing any goddamn person can do. Call the police and she's dead! Do you hear me, Stephen. Don't try me." Patricia screamed, filled with rage.

"How could you?" I was disappointed and shocked.

"That's the last question you should ever ask me, Stephen." Patricia said, concealing her tears trying to be strong.

"What do you want?" I asked, with disappointment and sadness still written on my face.

"I want you. Let's get married, Stephen. Make your choices, Marry me and Sharon lives but if you don't..." She pouted...clicking her tongue.

"I'm sure you don't want to hear it. What do you say, be my groom?" She said, smirking while i felt like i lost to her.