PART 2: Chapter 71: She was going commit murder

"Sharon, I'm really happy you're back on my arms." Stephen said, wrapping me in his arms tightly. We were still in bed.

"Me too. God, last night was fun. Can't seem to forget, especially those moves." I said, kissing him.

"I really really missed you. You know. You're a part of me now and you know how crazy I get. I'm really so sorry for causing you pain," He said, pulling my hair away from my face.

"I'm sorry I said those words to you last night. So, now i think we should burn the past by having just one more round." I grin.

"Sharon! Don't you ever get tired. I was the expert but looks like you're the pro now."

"Sorry, teacher. Just pour me some love now." I say, trying to pull off his pants.

Stephen's pov

I liked what I was seeing but a part of me felt I was at the wrong place. It was just too perfect to be true. 'WAKE UP!' My inner-self told me. My body drifted away and i woke up to see someone almost going to suffocate me with a pillow.

"What the..." I murmured, fighting back.

"Go to hell you bastard!" Sharon fought back but she was too weak to win this fight. I pushed her to the bed.

"Sharon, Why did you want to kill me?!" I panicked, breathing heavily.

"I woke up just to find me on your bed fucked by you! You kidnapped me at the bar and raped me. How dare you?!" She shouted, breathing heavily.

"What? Raped you? Oh please, You were the one begging me to fuck you. Oh Stephen fuck me okay, please..," He mimicked. " I knew you might deny the fun we had last night."

I rolled my eyes.

"And why will i beg you to fuck me?" I asked, folding my arms.

"You tell me. You acted like you haven't had sex for decades." Stephen smirked.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, You pretty missed me. It showed last night." Stephen said, pulling his hair backwards, his body leaning on the wall.

"What? Or you were the one dying to fuck me." I smirked.

"Oh, really? And why should I be when thousands of girls die for this body and i'm ready to pour some love but not you."

I felt jealous and hurt when he said that. Is he no more in love with me? FORGET IT? WHY DO I CARE?

"Ha, lest i forget, where's my phone? I thank you lord for this glorious day. Sharon, I won this case." I said, checking my phone for where i saved that record.

"In what way rapist?"

"Listen, just listen," I played it. "Stephen, I'm wet for you. I said I'm not drunk. Just fuck me, okay. Is that enough?"

An evil smile was plastered on my cheeks while she was covering her mouth in shame. I guess she didn't see that one coming.

And I ended the conversation saying; "Who's the rapist now?"