Chapter 87: Losing control

Sharon's pov

I woke up, feeling a little stressed out. I look around ,finding myself in an hospithat the hell happened yesterday? What confused me, was when i saw Stephen beside me Shirtless! Fuck! He's so hot. Why is he doing this to make me want him more than ever cause i fucking want him and i want to eat him like marshmallow. Don't blame me. I'm damn hungry. My eyes still scans his body like have never seen it before. Damn, he's on fire. I bit my lips just at the sight of him. I miss him crazy.

************

"Are you telling me right now that you don't remember anything that happened last night? Anything?" Stephen said distracting me from my thoughts.

"I absolutely didn't forget anything. The universe won't make me..." I said, glaring at me. Remembering last night, spoilt my fucking horny mood.

"Do you still need me to say what i saw?" I asked with my anger in process.

"Sharon...i can..."

"You were having great fun with that bitch while she was grinding on your fucking dick. I shut him up by slamming my last words in his face.

"Sharon...i swear I did really mean it. It was in the heat of the moment."

The heat? So his freaking thing couldn't resist that little bitch. What did he see in that unripe strawberry?

"Yeah, what can i say, I'm the biggest fool on this planet but trust me i didn't cry." Saying it right now makes me like crying. How could he do this to me? I tried my possible best pushing my tears back in. I need to be strong.

"Sharon... I'm sorry." He said, holding my hands, while i try avoiding to look at him in the eyes because i knew i will forgive me. He's my weak point.

"Babe, i'm sorry. I was so angry after you broke up with me. I wasn't thinking. Gosh, how could i? You swore you'll cut off my dick."

I couldn't avoid smiling but i didn't let him notice it. I remember vividly when i said that. it's funny. I know what he's doing. He brought my face closer to him whether i liked it or not. There was just a little gap between our faces. My eyes were only attached to his pink lips, wishing it was melting into mine. I bit my lips, trying to hold in the temptation but every part of my body was in flames for a taste of his lips again. If only he could just be ugly right now, I bet I'll be extinguished from temptation. Before i knew it, my mouth magnets into his. My dying urge explored his lips. My mouth gave in entrance , bringing his tongue into mine. I could feel he was taking by surprise but we both knew we've been dying to do this.

Stephen's pov

Sharon wouldn't let me explain myself but i knew what happened didn't need an explanation. I was surprised when she hit me on the face with that word, 'grinding on your fucking dick'. I like it when she's a badass. I felt like gripping her, while she moaned those words a thousand times. Don't blame me, she made me a crazy jerk.

"Sharon, i swear I'm sorry. It was in the heat of the moment." I can't still believe i said that. I knew she was thinking about that. Might as well slap me on the face. I tried changing her thoughts reminding her of what she swore to me and i knew she smiled even when she tried hiding it. I was fucking surprised when she kissed me. It was an uncontrollable kiss. I was dying for it more than ever. I told you it couldn't be over. No one breaks up with me. I guess she finally knows what she's got. I got aroused. My hands went under her exposed crop top net. I could see her breast within. My hands gripped her breasts with no control. What was she thinking when she wore this cloth cause i dying to fuck her right now. I don't care if we have to do it on this on an hospital bed. What i want right now is her on me. We got distracted by someone entering. We both released our lips, gasping for breathe. When i realized that it was a nurse, I felt like shooting her with a gun. Fuck! we were about to be world war 2.

"Um...um. I just wanted to let you know you've been discharged." The nurse said trying to control herself after seeing us in the heat.

"For the love of god, this is an hospital bed meant for sick patients not for sex patients!" The nurse went out, taking a deep breathe after what she saw. We looked at each other confused not feeling like we did anything wrong. We were bent on taking this to the next level.... Before we knew it we were rocking it on my bed, finishing our awesome project. You know i don't take such things easy.

(Music playing, The middle by Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey)