Chapter 32: secrets

"Sharon, please come home. Dad cares too." She pleaded.

"Uhn....i will think about it later, bye." i hung up.

"Hello....hel...shit.she hung up on me." She cursed.

Stephen's pov

I brought flowers to jemma's grave. It hurt me that i didn't give her a good burial. I destroyed her life that night. Hiding such a secret and caused me so much pain. I regret that night.

1 year ago

"Hey guys, let's play a game."  I said in a drunk state. My friends were also drunk. We were having a party at my house but we were in my room.

"What game now?" Andrey said , sitting on a cushion.

"Yeah, what game?" Stiles asked to. Nick was still busy drinking.

"Ok, any girl that comes in first, we will fuck." I laughed as i said those words.

"You mean it. Even if it's your sis?"

"You crazy? she ain't even here."

"Your mum? Cause I'm gonna fuck" Nick chuckled.

"Don't you dare mention my mum in this."

"What about Patricia?" Stiles asked. "Nick has been dying to see those legs open right in his eyes." They are all laughed except me.

"Can you stop asking questions and let's get to the game?"

A girl came in just we were still talking. She obviously looked like a freshman.

"Oh, sorry. I guess i entered the wrong place. You know this my first time coming to your party." She gave a faint smile.

"No, no, you entered the right place."  I locked the door and put the key in my pocket.

"What are you doing?" jemma quivered.

"Keeping you company." I said pushing her to the bed.

"Please,don't." She begged as she tried to stop me.

"Shh....don't be scared. I'm just gonna put it in and out that's all." I undressed myself. My friends watched our drama but no one felt pity for her that night. We were all aroused and all we want us to have sex.

"Please, i'm begging you. Don't do this please!"

I did it after all her pleadings.

"Guys, the girl is a virgin."  I said, not feeling remorse.

"Well, that makes it more good." Stiles said pulling off his pants.

"Please...." She said faintly, trying had to breathe. She was weak but I thought she was just acting. Stiles kept on with it so did NIck.

Upon all that i wasn't satisfied. She was really tired but i didn't care. I slept with her again until she lost her breathe.

"Hey, wake up. I"m still on it. Wake up girl."  She didn't say anything or move. I quickly checked if she was still breathing.

"Guys, guys! She's not breathing." I alarmed.

"You're serious? Stiles asked, checking her heartbeat but got no response.

"Dude, i told she was already tired." Stiles knew she was gone.

"What are we going to do? I killed her."  I couldn't think straight.

"Chill dude, I know what to do?"  Stiles said thinking.

"What are you going to do? The cops will find out. Dude, we will be fresh meat." I paced around, unable to think clearly.

"Hey, it's not we, it's you. You brought the game." Nick said, still drinking.

"Shit! Damn it!" I went crazy. I couldn't think properly of what to do.

"Cool down dude. We will bury her in the woods. We never met her today. She wasn't invited. We didn't fuck her and no one killed her, get it? Cause that's the story." Stiles says.

**************************

"I'm sorry Jemma. please forgive me. I deeply regret that day. I promise that I'm never going to drink so that that mistake won't repeat it's self."

***************************

I yawned and stretched my arms after watching TV. It felt so good to be here alone with no rules.

"Hmm...what i need right now is music." I stood up and on the tv and put it to music. I twerked to the music, mo bounce by Iggy Azalea. I was feeling free of myself not knowing that Stephen and his friends were already in. I was quite a show for them.

"OOOh....." Stephen's friends cooed expect Fred.

"I never knew my babe could dance." Stephen looked surprised.

I turned around and saw them. I didn't even know they have been watching me for a while. This is so embarrassing. Why didn't i lock the door?

"You killed it, Sharon." Nick hits Stephen with a sign that he made the right choice but I noticed Stephen was trying to keep his mouth shut.

I laughed as I reached for a hug from Stephen. I really missed him.

"I always knew how to dance." I whispered in his ears, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"You need to feed me those moves on bed." He said, moving close to kiss me.

"Nah," I said, putting my fore finger on his lips to stop him. He shouldn't be an hurry to kiss me in front of them.

"What you need right now is a maid."

"That's gonna be a big mistake." He said, kissing my neck.

"How?" I questioned.

"Because....I'll fuck her."

"Stupid you," I said tapping his ass. His friends kept on making weird sounds to every reaction Stephen. And I did.

"Then we get you a granny." i chuckled.

"I'll do the same girl. I don't need one."

"Oh, you do. Haven't introduced me to your friend." Truth is, Sharon knew him.