Chapter 10

There was tension between us and I didn't know what to say to him so I kept mute. I don't know if I should shout at him and blame him for what happened to me.

"Here's your phone. It dropped down from your pocket." He hands it over

I collected it from him with force. I was still angry with him.

"Sharon..... are angry with me? Say something please. You know that I didn't mean for that to happen. I love you." He held my hands. Our eyes met. I quickly looked away before something happens again

"Sharon say something. Talk to me." He said, looking so serious.

I still didn't say a word.

"I said I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you."

"Stephen the first thing you should know is that I'm not your girlfriend. We don't have a thing together. You are with Patricia and she's my friend. I can't betray her. You have said sorry and I forgive you. End of story." I turn my face away from him.

"I know but Sharon I want you. I can't stop thinking about you. Patricia and I have broken up so please stop putting her in."

"She still wants you back."

"Don't you want me?"

I blinked my eyes rapidly wishing I could give him the right answer to that question. I wanted him like crazy. I made sure I hid those cheeks of mine that were about to turn red. My mom came in and I wasn't able to answer his question.

"Drink some milk, Sharon." My mom says, putting it closer to my lips.

After drinking the cup of milk, Stephen stood up to leave.

"Goodbye Sharon," He felt uncomfortable staying to watch my mom feed me. 

"I'll be leaving now ma'am. " He winks at me.

"Call me Mrs. Katherine. Thanks for watching over my daughter."

Why did he do that? Is he flirting with me? And what's my mom even saying? If she knew he was the cause, she would have ripped his heart out.