CHAPTER 30: Crush the cinderella

I was really shocked and frightened when he pulled over his car just to make love with me. You've got to be kidding me.

"Wait, why did you stop? Are we doing it here? Right now? What the....." I couldn't believe Stephen was really having the intention for our first sex together to be in a car.

All he did was laugh. why was he laughing? For a moment i felt like i should pull off his vocal chords. I was the one looking weird since it was hard reading his mind.

"Oh my, Sharon." He tried catching his breathe. "Before i tell you the main reason I'm laughing, do you want it now?" He moves his hands over my thighs, his touch causing an effect over my skin. Geez, I wasn't myself. I let out a low moan, as his dirty hands clicked on my underwear.

"You're inresistable." he whispered in my ear, taking my mind to another level.

"You're the one having those thoughts now. look, we are home. i was never intending to fuck you 'yet'. but now it looks like you're the one that wants to fuck me. I should be scared of you!" He awakened my senses as he rushed out of his car, leaving my horny homones untouched.  I felt so weird and shy the moment I realize I was wanting him to touch me in his car. This is what happens why I'm wrapped with just a towel.

"You're seriously not coming out? Are you still thinking of raping me....?" He chuckles but I wasn't finding it funny at all. He was playing a joke on my hormones.

"Of course not! I'm not that kind of a person!" I stepped out of the car, hitting him on his shoulder.

"Yeah, people lie to themselves. They don't like the truth." He held my hands as we both walked inside his house.

"I'm not lying! You are!"

"Don't worry babe. Your secret is safe with me." He sounded more annoying. He acts like he's so perfect at everything. Just wait till I dig some stinky secrets out of you, Stephen. I'd be the one laughing hard.

Patricia's POV

I was clouded with my past memories with Stephen when we were still young. I wanted to let go of these memories but I just couldn't accept the fact that I was betrayed by the person I loved the most. I let my body sink in a bathtub, almost losing my consciousness.

''I love you, patricia." Stephen always reminded me constantly that he was never going to leave me. He had no reason to but now I see nothing but webs filled with lies. I was being played.

"You do?" I asked like a naive little girl, who was mesmerized by his looks  and the way he talked to me. I felt like a gem with his commentaries. Knowing that we were both going to get married some day, I let him in quickly, letting him take that one thing that could make me a woman. But I wasn't ready for such a journey. I never knew it would take so much from me. And now, all I ever want is him. I was obsessed.

All I wanted now, was to let go of everything. I couldn't live to see him with another girl. Worst of it all, someone I knew since childhood, Sharon. I still laugh at the thought of Sharon betraying my trust for her. She was the last person I'd think could do this to me. We weren't really close but still she had her way of connecting with others and that made us close but now, she has lost it. I want nothing to do with her in my after life.

"NO,NO,NO! Patricia, stay with me! Don't do this!" Tyler pulled me out of the water in a rush. He couldn't bare to lose me but I just couldn't bare to lose Stephen. I felt this guilt all over me because I couldn't give all of me to Tyler. Tyler loved me. Always. But I didn't love him as much as I did for Stephen.

I cough out water as I regain consciousness.

"Why? W...hy are you sa...ving me?"

"You don't deserve to die." He wrapped me with a blanket, pulling me closer to him.

"I do." I remind myself constantly that there was no point living. It was best I die.

"But i love you." I could see the pain he holds in his heart just knowing I would die for another.

"I don't love you as much as i love him."

"I don't care. I don't care if you love somebody else. i don't want you to die while some girl gets to live. You need to fight."

"How?" I wondered.

"Crush the cinderella." And with that, he reopened my senses, putting me back on track. I wouldn't let her take away my happiness.