PART 2: Chapter 65 : She begged for it.

"Holy mother fucker."  Stiles said in shock.

I had already turned into a wild beast.

***************

I laughed a little bit little bit like i was insane and paused.

"I swear, i going to kill him! I going to put a bullet in his fucking dick!"

"I can't watch this anymore. God! this is crazy porn!" Stiles removed the Cd and saw a phone number written on it.

"I think he wrote his number on it."

"Call the fucking number!" Stephen picked up his phone. Stiles called the number and Stephen called him in a haste.

"Hello." Aaron says.

"I'm going to kill you i swear."

"Wait a sec, is this Stephen winney? Gosh, baby I've been expecting your call. So did you like the movie. I removed some crazy part, especially the part where Sharon was begging me to fuck her. She was so hot. I know it will hurt you that's why i removed it. Don't cry please."

"You know what I'm going to do to you?"

"Tell me." Aaron giggled.

"I'm going to put a bullet in  your fucking dick, slice it into pieces,"

"Hmm, go on."  Aaron mocked.

"And feed it to my dogs."

"Oh my, Stephen that's so cruel. Just come and meet me boy to man and stop acting like a coward. Oh, let me tell you a secret, Did you know that this video was filmed the day before Sharon's birthday. The day you didn't  meet her at home? Seriously, She's the fucking cheat. I told her not to but she was like she wanted me so badly and what could i do? I had no choice but to feed her."

"You bastard! You just wait for me. I coming for you."

"I"m waiting." He giggled.