PART 2:Chapter 59: Take me away

Patricia left with no one noticing her.

"Kat, we also made a mistake that night. Bella is Wilson's daughter. I'm so sorry. I know it's a lot to take in."

"OH MY GOD! Wilson! Wilson! How could you?!" Kat, held his shirt in rage.

"You lied to me! You lied to me! How could you do that to me?! For a whole eighteen years!"

"Mom, is this why you never told me the truth?!" Bella fell down on her knees, crying.

"Mom, this is just too much for Sharon. You shouldn't have said anything!" I held her leg.

"Bella, I'm sorry i Just don't want Kat feeling really guilty. We all made mistakes."

"Kat, You should have just told me..." Peter covered his face not knowing what to do.

"Sharon, forgive mom. She didn't want to see you hurt believe me." Carly said.

"Tell me that you don't know about this. Tell me!" I screamed.

"I'm so sorry, Sharon." Carly said remorsefully.

"I can't believe this. Matt,"

"Sharon, it was for the best. It would break you. That was why i never told you."

"So all this while, I have been the fool. I have been surrounded by lies. I told you to tell me the truth. I sensed it from the start."

"What is going on here?" Stephen asked as he came in. He was confused.

"They are all liars." I said covering my face in his shirt.

"Sharon," Peter moved close to me but i moved back.

"Stephen, just take me away from here. I can't stand them." I held his hands.

"Sharon, please don't do this to me! I love you!" My mom screamed.

I left not turning back.