PART 2: Chapter 57: Remembered 2

"Won't you leave my girlfriend and i alone, together?" Stephen said  with a frustrated look.

*********

"For god's sake Stephen, Are you starting this again?"

"What? I'm just saying what a normal guy would say or are you uncomfortable seeing both of us together?"

"Sorry to be rude Sharon but Stephen she's not the hottest chick in the world and i can fuck as many as i want. One more thing, You being together with her does not bother me."

"Just let my girl to be out of those 'as many as you want.' Then me and you are cool."

I gulped in my saliva, as i heard those words. Guilty conscience.

"I'm leaving if that's what will satisfy you."

"Em, Aaron, so sorry you can't be invited. The list is just too full. I wish you could come, really." Stephen says with a smirk on his face.

"You wish." Aaron slammed the door.

"You just wait. Your worst nightmare is coming to you Stephen. I promise you." Aaron said as he left.

**********

"Is there anything wrong with what i have said?" Stephen asked Sharon.

"You sound exactly like my dad." I took the red dress on my bed that Stephen bought for me.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I pulled off my clothes and went to have a quick bathe. My mind was still trying to think about how that incident happened.

"Not now Sharon, not today."

********

My mom, Carly, Matt, Bella were busy making the preparations at the house.

"Tori! Don't go near the cake!"

"But mom just a little bite."

"You will ruin it."

"Let me eat something. I can hold it anymore!"

"Here, take this chocolate and go to your room."Matt says.

"I'm not going. I don't want to."

Matt carries her to her room.

"Drop me down! I'm not a baby! Let me go Matt!"

***********

I wore the dress and put on a light make-up. I wore black heels.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

I locked the door and entered Stephen's lamborghini.

Stephen texted them that we were on our way coming.

********

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They said out loud as i came in.

They sang the 'birthday song'. I was about crying but i pushed the tears back in.

Unfortunately, it busted out.

My mom hugged me. My dad wasn't able to because he was on the phone. Stephen went outside to pick an urgent call. He said it was his dad. Bella and i were talking when he left.

Stephen's pov

"Hello, dad."

"Where are you right now?" He asks.

"My girlfriend's. Is something wrong?"

"I need to see you. We need to talk."

"You can say it on the phone."

"Come to the next street. You will see a black car parked at the side of the road. Enter it. I won't take much of your time."

I signed. "Okay, I'm on my way."

I spotted the black car and hopped in.

"Dad, what are you doing here? Are you spying on me?"

"Yes, I noticed you've been spending a lot of your time with that girl."

"That's because i love her and i want to spend my life with her."

"You talk like a child. You know there's no such thing as love. There was no love between your mother and i when we got married. It was just business."

"Well, i wouldn't want my life to be so ruined and boring as yours."

"I don't want you with that girl. It will spoil everything i have built."

"You built it not me. There's nothing you can say that will change my mind, dad. I love her. I don't care about your money."

"You know very well that you can't live a day without it. You sure about what you're saying?"

"I'm a change person."

"Very well then. You don't have access to my money anymore. I'm going to cut you off . This is your last chance, Let her go."

"You don't set the rules anymore. I'm nineteen. I'm no longer a kid."

"We'll see about that."

**********

To my surprise, i met my old friends. The one that shocked me was when i saw Eric and jane together.

"Happy birthday, Sharon. You should know very well that i can't forget." Jane said.

I just forced out a smile.

"You can finally remember." Eric said, using a mocking tone.

"You could have just told me." I punched him lightly on his arm.

"Sorry, i just couldn't."

I suddenly saw a girl coming in with a man, It should be her dad. When i looked closely, i was shocked.

"What are you doing here Patrica?"

"And what are you doing here?" She asked looking closely at what i was wearing.

"That's because this is my party."

"Really,"

"Dad," She called.

"What dear?" He asked.

"You never told me it was her that was having a party."

"OH, Sharon, Happy birthday. Your mom told me a lot about you." we shook hands.

"Gosh, now i'm the fool here." Patrica says.

"Patricia, don't say you don't remember that you were friends when you were little."

"That's not possible, I met her when i was sixteen."

"Oh, Peter, you're here." My mom says, handshaking him.

"Yes, meet my daughter Patricia."

"Hi."

She ignored my mother. How rude.

"What the hell?" My dad said heading towards us.

"Mr Wilson, how are you? It's been quite some time."

My dad ignored him too.

"Rude." Patricia says, putting her eyes back on her phone.

"Kat, i want to see you right now!"