PART 2: Chapter 63: Breaking rules

My body wanted more....

"Hmm." A faint moaning sound escapes my lips

"Yeah, i know you want more." He said licking his lips in a seductive manner.

He unbuttons the first four buttons on my shirt, revealing my breast.

"I think i should stop." Aaron said, trying to fuck up her innocence.

"A..a." He left. I couldn't say anything. If i could tell him i wanted more, it means I'm into him. Seriously, why did he stop? I was feeling so much alive.

Aaron went to get an alcoholic drink in the kitchen. He poured a powdery substance into the drink and went back into the room.

"I have something for you that could fuck you up better." he handed her a cup to drink.

"Yeah, i do need one." I took a sip from the drink. I felt really intense. "Gosh, Aaron, what did you put in this drink."

"Something to make you feel better." Aaron falls on the bed.

"Now, give me your best shot. I'd like to see you try." He said with a smirk on his face.

I grinned, feeling a little shy.

"C'mon, that's why i gave you the drink."

"I don't know where to start." I say.

"Start by pulling those f*cking clothes off. I want to see them once more." He ordered.

"Yes, boss." I smiled as i pulled my shirt off.

"That's more like it." He crossed his hands at the back of his head, his eyes centered on my body like magnet.

I pulled off my pant and came on the bed, his eyes still centered on me.

"Now, i'd like to see that f*cking thing." I unzipped his trousers.

"Get it off." I ordered.

"Yes, boss." He was feeling excited about it. He pulled everything off. "I'm all yours. I want to feel your anger on me. Come here."

"Sure." I kissed him. He had a tight grip on me. His hands were on my breasts, down to my ass.

"Suck my dick."

"Now?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"But I've never done this before."

"Are you kidding me? What you're telling me right now is that, that useless guy never thought you."

I felt moody when he mentioned him.

"Sorry, let me teach you baby steps."

"I don't want baby steps. I want to feel you right now." I commanded.

"Okay, what are we waiting for?"

She climbs on top of him. He inserted his penis into her, in and out. He was hard on her. She let out a loud moan...........................

*************

Stephen wakes up and noticed that Sharon was not on the bed.