PART 2: Chapter 83: He's mine

Still at the hospital

"You what?" A slap landed on my face as Bella heard the shocking news.

"You didn't have to take it to personal." I whined, rubbing my red hot cheek. I forget to mention, Bella hates someone being foolish, like me but I'm not!

"You're the one taking your life too personal! I mean, why on earth did you do that? Tell me that you're not on drugs with that bitch. Are you with Aaron now?!" Bella said, her hands losing control, targeting my cheek for another slap and I'm trying my possible best to stay from those psycho's hands.

"What? I'm not on drugs and Aaron, No!" I said, with my red hot face in different emotions.

"Then why did you do that? You've been building this relationship for years." Bella said in a low tone.

"I didn't mean it, I swear. He... he pushed me to it." I said, tears dripping down my face.

"Now you're looking for someone to blame. Sharon, you can't give up on him at this tough moment. Sorry but, you're making it easy for Patricia, the soon to be bride." Bella said.

As i heard those words, I clenched my fists. She knows i hate it when she mentions that bitch. There's no way she's taking him when he's mine. Mine!

Stephen's pov

"Stephen, you need to calm down!" Stiles, said raising his voice, trying to stop Stephen from breaking things.

Stiles held him, trying to calm him down.

"Don't tell me to calm down! Don't you tell me. She did this to me! How could she?!" Stephen said in anger, tears dripping down his face.

"I need a cigarette! Get me a strong drink." I say, not listening to what ever he has to say. I had been breaking things, smashing anything that reminds me of her presence before Stiles came and i never called him. I can't just take those words in!

Stiles passed him a drink.

"A drink will do just fine, no cigarette." Stiles said.

"Stephen... (He pauses) You don't have to give up on her. You never give up. There's no way Sharon will do that to the hottest guy that stepped foot in roseville high. No lies, she was crazy about you and now she's getting crazier." Stiles said, trying to make him feel better.

A smirk escaped his face.

"Tell me, who told you? I didn't call you." Stephen asked.

"Instinct?" Stiles said trying to lie.

"I know when you're hiding something. Is it Sharon?" Stephen asked. Though he wished it was Sharon, knowing that she still cares.

"No, Bella." Stiles said, trying to hide his face.

"Bella? When did you and Bella start familiarizing? Wait, wait..." A smile escaped my cheeks.

"Don't tell me you guys having been having sex." I said, trying to get his facial expression and I caught him smiling.

"Oh my god!" Stephen said clapping his hands.

"No, no. It was just a kiss nothing more. We're still... you know.. baby steps." Stiles said feeling so embarrassed.

"Since when did play boy start following baby steps. Wait, what about your chick, Emilia."

"Caught her fucking with another guy on my bed." Stiles said, taking a drink.

"Man, your life is complicated." Stephen said laughing.

"You know what we both need?" Stiles asked.

"Fun. let's go to the club." Stiles said, pulling Stephen up.

******************

Sharon's pov

Bella and i went to check on dad. He was still unconscious. I cried a lot, seeing him in that condition. Even if i hated him, I don't want him to die. Bella cried, knowing she won't get to spend time with her dad. I will feel the same way if it was me. I left her with dad. I know she wanted to have some personal time with him. I just wanted to stay away from everyone and i thought of staying in my dorm.

I opened the door, only to find Allison on top of a guy on her bed having crazy sex.

"Oh god." She moaned. And I'm like...

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

They stopped as they heard my voice. I can't believe they didn't notice someone was inside watching that crazy pun.

"Oh, Sharon... sorry." She said, giving a sign to the guy to leave. Are you kidding me, she was making out with the pizza delivery guy.

She shot the door, looking at me.

"He was so hot. I couldn't get my eyes off him. I'm sorry you met us in that state." Allison apologised.

"No, it's no big deal." It was a freaking BIG deal! That thing will stick to my brain for a whole year. They were fucking like their lives depended on it.

"So, i thought you abandoned here." Allison said taking an orange juice from the fridge.

"No, I was with my... with my boyfriend." I can't believe I'm still calling him my boyfriend.

"Oh, yeah. About that... he really patched up Aaron. Tell me what he did to provoke your psycho boyfriend. Aaron wouldn't tell me. He only told me it was him.

"Well, your brother, sent him a video of us having sex." I said, sitting down on my bed.

"He what?" She busted in laughter, spilling the drink on my face.

"I'm so sorry. This is just too much too take in. Here.." She gave me one my pink towels to clean my face.

"You know it's not funny." I said.

"It is Sharon but Aaron deserved it. He was a jerk. Now, i see why he wouldn't tell me but you were making out with my brother." She tickled me playfully.

"Stop it." I pleaded as i laughed.

"Tell me, how was it? Was is it this sound?" She asked. I tried holding in the laughter as she tickled me but i just couldn't hold it.

"Stop, you're going to kill me!" I said pushing her hands away. What was that? I'm no baby.

"Yeah, So that was what you moaned." Allison said nodding and smirking.

"What?" I said confused.

"Stop, you're going to kill me." She mimicked.

"Hell no!" I said.

"Whateves. You liked it. Okay, lets change the subject. Why don't we go have some fun." Allison said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Club?" She said, smirking.