Five

I'd been at the team 10 house for a week now, and it's been amazing but I know I have to leave soon and I just can't bring myself to think about it.

"Yo Rei! Wanna come in the pool with us?" Kade yelled from outside.

"Um yeah sure, I'll just change!"

"Okay!"

Me and Tony had gotten home from getting food and we had all hung out for a while, Tessa even taught me some dance moves.

I grabbed my black and orange bikini and threw it on, I took my hair down, grabbed a towel and ran back downstairs. "Holy heck it's cold!"

"Yeah but the pool isn't." Kade smirked and I examined who was outside. It was kade, Ivan, Emilio, Ray and another boy I didn't know yet. He looked young but he was quite attractive.

"Oh by the way this is AJ." Kade pointed to the younger looking guy.

I flashed him a smile, "Hey I'm Rei."

I unwrapped the towel I had around me and threw it to the side, boys being boys the gawked for a minute but I got in the water which blurred out a lot. I swam up to AJ and hugged him since I'd only just met him and then I swam between Ivan and Emilio.

"The city, its very beautiful at night." Ivan shrunk down to my level a bit more so he could face me and I nodded in agreement.

The boys were splashing each other and laughing in a corner whilst Kade was filming it with a gopro. Me and Ivan just stood by the hot tub and talked.

I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and faced Ivan. "So what was with that emoji on my Instagram post?"

He tilted his head and sighed. "Yo realmente joder como tu."

"What does that mean?"

He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. I was so confused. "It means I really fucking like you. You are very beautiful."

I stood there shocked for a moment. "Ivan, we only just met! I think we should stay friends, at least for a while."

"You don't like me?"

"Look. Ivan let's get to know each other a little bit better, sì?"

"Bueno."

I gave Ivan a hug and we swam up to the rest of the group. Ivan was handsome and a great person but I didn't feel a romantic connection, but I did with someone else, but I knew he wouldn't be into me.

"Hey Kade, can you take a photo of me?" I asked him and fluttered my eyelashes.

"Sure babe."

I did a few poses and decided to post the best one, as I hadn't been too active on my social media.

Liked by imanthonytruj, alexlange and 186,074 others

Whois_Rei Late night swims are the best
📸// @kadespeiser 💓
View all 5,678 comments