Twenty six

Three days later.

"So I'll meet you at 12?" I said into my phone.

"See you then," I could almost hear his smile through the phone. I hung up the phone and slipped over to the closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

I had just made plans to meet up with the why don't we boys for lunch.

"Hey," Tessa forced a smile and stood in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Oh no, T what's wrong?" I immediately walked over to her and sat her down on the bed so we can talk.

"Um," she chewed her lip nervously. "I just talked to Chance... it seems we're just friends again."

"Oh T, I'm so sorry. But why?" I put a hand on her arm to comfort her.

She wiped a tear and forced another fake smile, "We- well he- but also me I guess, think it's best to break it off. We just don't want to ruin our friendship."

"T, you can't give up happiness just because you want to save your friendship. You two genuinely love each other and you can't give that up."

She sighed and placed her hand on mine. "I hate that your right, but it's what's best for now, no matter how much I hate it."

Tessa stood up and looked down at me with a look I can only describe as the look of a heartbroken girl.

"I love you," I smiled.

"I love you too," she smiled and walked out of the room.

I sighed and walked back to the closet. We decided to meet at some random restaurant the boys picked, but they told me to dress casual, which I kinda did?

 We decided to meet at some random restaurant the boys picked, but they told me to dress casual, which I kinda did?

Liked by imanthonytruj, LoganPaul, whydontwemusic and 4,726,143 others

Whois_rei; 'Dress casual' they said🤷🏼‍♀️

View all 364,163 comments

Whydontwemusic; We tried 😂

Username; Rei hanging with why don't we? Oh I'm so ready for the pics 🔥

Whois_rei; They coming @username

JakePaul; 🔥🔥

Tessabrooks; My girl!!

Username; Mom lookin' spicy

Fazeadapt; lemme slide in those dm's

Whois_rei; 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ @fazeadapt

Anthonytruj; 😔