45.

~one year later

"We're gonna miss you guys so much," I pouted and wrapped everyone in one last hug, wishing it didn't have to end.

"Us too! Make sure to keep in contact," Jake smiled.

"I can't wait to visit you guys!" Erika grinned and intertwined her hands with Jake's for comfort.

I felt my eyes water but ignored them and took a look at the flight attendant. We had to go.

"Goodbye guys, I love you all!" I said and sighed.

"See you soon," Tony grinned and waved at his best friends.

"Yeah, make sure not to get into too much trouble," Tessa laughed and laid her head on her boyfriend -Blake- 's shoulder.

We all turned around and walked towards the boarding area. We showed our passports and tickets before boarding the plane and making our way to first class. Tessa was sitting next to Blake, and I was sitting next to Tony.

Tony fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillows the first class seas were provided with, whereas I plugged my headphones in and began reminiscing on the past year.

I finally forgave tony. He proved himself to me, and we got back together.

Tessa started dating Blake, who's basically my second best friend now. They're cute together.

As for Jack? Were actually still really good friends, in fact I just said goodbye to the why don't we boys a few hours ago. I'll miss them.

Team 10 did fall apart a bit. Emilio and Ivan left, I'm still not sure what happened but I still love them like brothers.

Tessa isn't really with us anymore, she's more with Tristan and Alex, but that's okay.

Shawn's touring a lot. I don't see him much but we always make time for eachother, I'm actually seeing him in two weeks since he's doing a concert in Seoul.

Chance, Anthony and Jake are still as close as ever. In fact they took over the team 10 channel and it's now their account where they post weekly.

Everyone else is doing okay.

~

"Ma'am?" The flight attendant asked sweetly.

"Oh I'm sorry, yes?"

"We're nearly there," she smiled. "Any snacks?"

"Uh yeah please," I ordered some food since I'd been asleep for hours.

"Hey you," I looked over at tony who was watching some zombie movie. He grinned at me and turned so our faces were close.

"Are you excited babe?"

"Yeah," I said nervously. "But I'm the only one who knows the language," I laughed.

"This is the first time I've had to rely on you instead of you relying on me," he said, intertwining our fingers.
"You independent woman."

I laughed and sarcastically rolled my eyes. "I'm so excited Tony, I've wanted this for so long and it's crazy that it's actually happening and my work paid off."

For the past year I've been learning korean. An entertainment agency spotted me and asked me to come to Korea and train for a new girl group they want to debut.

(Side note; not all Kpop group members
Actually have to be korean,
Also I can't remember if I
Said she can sing or not since
I literally haven't updated in so
Long but let's just say she can)

"I'm so proud of you."

I blushed, "i can't believe you guys are coming with me. You're crazy."

"Hey! I never want to leave your side again. Besides America is boring," he shrugged. "Tessa and Blake are coming because they support you, plus Tessa's oddly obsessed with Korea," he laughed.

"You're not wrong there-"
I was interrupted by the flight attendant walking toward us and politely placing the food on my tray table.

Me and Tony spent the rest of the flight talking about how excited we were and all our plans.

This is going to be something else.

(Okay this is literally just a filler since I haven't updated in like 25 years lmao, I'm publishing an authors note after this is up. Please make sure to read it as it's important!)