Six

Tony started talking and I just looked into his eyes.

"Well- I uh." He moved closer to me and he almost whispered into my ear, "Would you maybe want to go out, like on a date with me tomorrow?"

Tony likes me? Was all I thought. I mean, I think I liked him too but I didn't want to get into a relationship in this house as I know certain people would be affected by it. But I guess I shouldn't care.

I stroked his cheek as nodded, "yes, of course I will."

"Thank god." Tony replied with a smile.

"But I have a question." I said, looking straight into his milk chocolate, yet sometimes caramel, eyes.

"Shoot."

"Does this mean you like me?"

"Rei I have to admit something, I've actually liked you for longer than I've known you. I've followed you on Instagram for a few months now, plus Tessa's told me all about you. And I know you don't like to jump into things and I'm okay with that, I'm a patient man. I'll wait."

"Whoa... I like you too Tony." I replied with a huge smile.

We we're talking quietly, but I could head the twins whispering to each other in Spanish. To be honest I didn't want to hurt either of them, but i never said I liked Ivan romantically, let alone Emilio now developing feelings!

Tony's eyes slowly shut, and his grip around my waist tightened. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat, planting a soft kiss on his cheek before falling asleep.

{6:30am}

"Wake up." I felt several soft kisses all over my face and I opened my eyes.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." Tony smiled back. "Were gonna prank Martinez, wanna help?"

"Always." I replied with a devilish smirk.

I got out of Tony's bed and walked with him downstairs to where Jake, Kade and Erika were plotting to drag the twins bed's into the pool.

"Morning." I said happily and grabbed some strawberries out of the fridge.

"Morning!" Replied the boys.

Tony walked over to the boys and Erika walked over to me and wiggled her eyebrows. "You and Toner aye?"

"Can I tell you something?" I bit my lip nervously.

"Of course you can." She replied.

"Okay, so Tony asked me on a date today and last night he said he liked me and-"

Erika interrupted me, "That's great! #Reithony for life!"

"Yeah it is, but I also heard Ivan and Emilio talking last night."

"You can understand them?"

"Only a little, but it was enough to hear Ivan and Emilio arguing with each other about how the both have feelings for me." I put my back on the fringe and my hand on my head, clearly stressed out.

"Hey it'll be okay, the boys will get over it. Just have fun with Tony, okay?"

"Yeah you're right, thanks E." I have her a hug and we walked back over to where the boys were plotting their latest prank. I was about to join in the conversation when I felt my phone vibrate. I opened it and I was tagged in an Instagram photo.