Twenty four

I was debating with myself wether I should go to the gym with Tessa, or I could go get food with Nick.

Honestly they put me in such an uncomfortable position.

"Let's just sneak out while she's in the bathroom," nick laughed in his thick British accent.

"Let's go, mr crompton," I linked arms with his and slipped outside whilst he complained about me touching him.

"Oh wait!"

I ran back inside and grabbed my missing object; my new camera. I slipped back outside and successfully took it out of the box to Nicks amazement.

"Bloody hell, ya not gonna vlog are you?"

"Why yes I am," I smiled and clicked the record button. I held the camera by the tripod and faced it at me and nick.

"What's poppin' guys! I'm Rei, and if you're here then you probably know nick already but his links will be in the bio," I motioned to the tall British man. "So this is my first vlog I guess, I'll just show you my day," I smiled and pointed the camera at the ground for the transition shot.

"Tessa brooks 2.0" he laughed.

"I mean, that does make sense considering I grew up around her terrible influence," I said sarcastically.

We walked inside chipotle, immediately we noticed the line consisted of only two people.

Fuck yeah.

A few fans walked up and took photos, which to this day still amazes me that anyone wants a photo with me.

"Yeah, thanks," Nick finished his order and paid. I told him to go find us a table so he did.

(Americans, don't come for me,
I live in Australia so the order
Is hella random 😂)

"Uh yeah, a beef burrito with extra sour cream and guac please," I smiled at the cashier, who was a girl around 15-16. I paid for the food and went and sat down at the table with Nick.

I pulled out my camera and Nick rolled his eyes sarcastically as I pointed the camera at him. "So we're at Chipotle, of course and-" I was cut off by the door opening.

Alissa, Ricky (Faze Banks) and Alex (Faze adapt) walked inside laughing like something was hilarious.

Nick and I immediately ducked down, we didn't want to associate with Alissa. I pointed my camera at them, making sure to blur them out later but still use it as footage.

"We should get going," Nick said.

"Yeah, let's hit it," I twirled my finger and stood up immediately making eye contact with Alex and Alissa.

"Rei! Hi!" Alissa called out in a fake high pitched voice. But whys she greeting me?

"Um, hi," I said awkwardly. I glanced at nick who was cracking up.

"Come here silly," she walked over and engulfed me in an uncomfortable- one sided hug.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I whispered.

"Look, I don't like you because of that... incident. But Alex" she pointed to the brown haired man "Well, he does. So I'm going to have to play nice as Ricky puts it," she whispered back.

So she's being nice to me because one of her friends likes me? Wow what is this, high school? She does realise I have a boyfriend, right?

"Um okay," I said awkwardly.

"So you two should just date."

"Alissa, I have a boyfriend."