Eleven

Two days later

Liked by imanthonytruj, imajmitchell and 1,728,562 others

Whois_rei; Me and Toner cheesin' as always ❤️ @imanthonytruj

View all 20,826 comments
Imanthonytruj; You're so beautiful 💕
Whois_rei; 😌😘 @imanthonytruj
JakePaul; It's everyday, bro
Whois_rei; #logang @jakepaul
JakePaul; Ouch
LoganPaul; She's got the right mindset @jakepaul
JakePaul; ☹️💔 @loganpaul
Chancesutton; Gang gang
Whois_rei; 🤘🏼💜 @chancesutton
Tessabrooks; Ahhh cuties!
Whois_rei; Oh I love you @tessabrooks
Imajmitchell; I miss that smile!!
Whois_rei; Dm me then @imajmitchell
Username1: Date!!
Username2; are y'all dating?

The fans went crazy for the photo I posted, causing the hashtag #Reithony to trend worldwide. It was great, but I wasn't even sure if we were a real 'thing' yet.

"Hey." Chance smiled and sat next to me.

I was sitting on the trampoline downstairs on my phone. It was 11:07 pm and I should be in bed.

"Hey chance." I flashed a white smile at him.

"I have a question."

"Oh, okay shoot."
He hesitated, not sure if he was crossing a line. I just wasn't sure what he wanted to talk about.

"So, Tony's been talking to me-"

"Ah there it is." I sighed, kind of happily.

"Aha, yeah, well he obviously really likes you but you guys aren't dating yet. What's up with that?"

"He hasn't asked me yet Chance, and I'm too shy to ask him so that's not gonna happen as much as I want it to."

Just as I finished talking, Tony walked down the staircase and smiled at us and walked over to the trampoline to sit with us. Chance leaned over and whispered into my ear "He'll do it soon." And jumped off to bump fists with Tony and walk into the office.

"Hey A." I smiled at him as he leant against the edge of the trampoline with a huge smile plastered on his face which made his dimples stand out even more than usual.

"What's up?" He asked, rocking back and forth.

"Not much, just sitting here" I said and flashed my phone at him.

"Well I've got something better, well hopefully." he added with a laugh.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yup, come with me." He stretched out his hand and I grabbed it. He intertwined our fingers and we walked up the stairs to his bedroom, which I was in most nights.

I sat on his unmade bed and checked the twins bunks; they weren't there.

"So, I guess you know what's coming..." Tony asked, sitting next to me on his bed.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, didn't chance talk to you about it?" He sounded confused.

"Uh, depends what you're talking about."

"Okay-"
"Well, Rei for the amount of time I've known you- and before- I thought you were beautiful. Inside and out."

I could feel my cheeks flush and turn a bright red, "That's really sweet Tony."

He smiled and continued talking, "It may be too fast for you, but would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I said with absolutely no hesitation in my voice.

"Oh thank god." He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

We stayed like that for a moment, until Jake burst in with his camera screaming out '#Reithonty is real!' And completely ruined the mood.

Just a filler, I'll get a really good
Chapter up tomorrow I was just busy
Today. Thank you for so many reads
Though!!! ❤️❤️ Suggestions for the book are always appreciated if you guys want to see anything specific in the story!