Twenty seven

Two months later

So you're probably wondering what that text said, right?

Well, if you didn't guess it was Jack explaining how he already had developed feelings for me and would wait for me, as I had only just broken up with Anthony.

He only had to wait a month.

"Justin don't you dare!" I yelled as Justin began walking towards me with a can of silly string.

"Go freshman!" Jake laughed and adjusted his camer.

Tessa was filming this on my camera for part of my vlog.

Yeah, I finally started vlogging a month ago and had gained 2 million subscribers already which is honestly crazy.

"You. Are. A. Dick," I wiped the silly string off my cheek and slapped it on Justin's cheek.

"Hey! That's cold!"

"Payback," I smiled evilly and skipped over to where Jack was talking to Emilio about something.

"What are you two-"

I was interrupted by Justin attempting to spray silly string on Tessa and Chance pushing him in the pool.

(Rip Chessa💔)

"That was entertaining," Jack laughed.

"It was," Emilio agreed.

I sat down next to Jack and listened to the boys continue their conversation about an upcoming show Why don't we had in a week.

"Yeah it's gonna be great," Jack smiled and wrapped an arm around me.

"You guys have a lot of fans, it must be cool to do such big shows," Emilio said whilst trying to sneak a photo and me and Jack.

"Watch it E," I laughed and examined the photo.

But of course the moment had to be ruined- by Anthony of course- but apparently not just Anthony. He walked down the stairs with his arm wrapped around a girl with long black hair, she was gorgeous which made me a little self conscious.

"Who's that?" I leant over and asked Emilio quietly.

"No idea," he shrugged.

"Oh uh I know," Jack awkwardly smiled.

"Who is she?" Emilio asked, just as curious as I was. And honestly I wasn't about to ask Tony as things were still very awkward between us.

And yeah of course I still had feelings for him, but he hurt me terribly so I had to just get over them and move on... and I guess he did too.

"That's Sofia Carson, my little sister watches descendants all the time," he shrugged.

"Oh."

I looked back over and saw Tessa having a conversation with Sofia and Anthony. I guess I shouldn't have a grudge against her, I mean she's only dating my ex. And besides I had Jack.

"Oh Rei, you might want this," Tessa held up my camera, signalling for me to come grab it.

Great.