Fifteen

(Side note, thanks for 4K my loves💘 Oh and I know Tony's already proposed but this one is for the actual vlog and such, just thought I'd let y'all know as some people were confused! 💞)

It was around 5 pm on the first night of our Vegas trip, right now we we're piling into the hotel pool as Vegas is crazy hot.

"Yo this pool is so nice!" Tessa said happily and sunk further down into the clear pool water. The pool was pretty huge, although it was 8ft deep the whole way through so let's hope nobody drowns.

"It really is." I swam over to her, followed by everyone else, except Nick who was yelling at us to put sunscreen on.

"Okay, so after this we've got dinner reservations at a sushi place and then Jake's got something planned." Erika was telling us the plans for tonight.

"Sounds good." We all smiled and continued swimming for a little while. Tony kept being cheesy and tryna push me under the water but I would continuously use Kade as protection.

"So what do you think Jake has planned for later?" I asked Tony, who was sitting on the edge of the pool.

"I'm not sure, probably some stupid prank."

"Knowing Jake, that's probably the case."

He laughed and gave me his hands, I pulled him into the pool and ended up splashing Emilio and Ivan.

"No bueno Rei." Ivan winked.

"Oh shh." I playfully pushed his shoulder and swam back over to Tony and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hey look, Jake's back." Tony pointed at Jake who was walking through the pool gate, waving at us.

"Hey Jake!" We all called out.

Erika jumped out of the pool and Jake basically tackled her onto a pool chair and they started making out. Jake didn't even vlog it.

They came up for air and Jake waved at the boys to come to him, "Imma need to boys to come with me!"

"Gotta go." Tony kissed my forehead and walked out of the pool, joining the rest of the boys.

I watched them walk out of the pool gate and around the corner. "I wonder what that's about." I said jokingly to Tessa.

"I'm not sure." She shrugged.

"Hey T, can you take a photo of me for Instagram?" I asked and handed Tessa my phone. It was an iPhone 7+ so there wasn't a chance of it getting wrecked by the water.

"Yeah, of course."

She took a few posed shots and even snuck a few candid shots. She handed me my phone back and we sat on the sun beds, waiting for the boys to come back. We we're soon joined by Erika who was ranting about tomorrow.

 We we're soon joined by Erika who was ranting about tomorrow