Eighteen

We're on our way to Shawn's concert and I couldn't be more excited. I truly missed him, even if I never told anyone about him.

"Excited?" Anthony asked and placed his hand on the middle of my thigh.

"Yeah, not excited for the mob however." I nervously laughed and placed my hand on his.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, until I realised we were pulling up the the arena.

"We gotta go through the back?" Nick asked the security guard who was going to take us inside.

"Yes, but you'll be in the front row. We don't want to cause a scene." The security guard said. He looked about 6'5, with very short black hair and was very muscular.

"Okay, let's go see my brother preform." I said happily and followed the security guard along a dimly lit path to a door surrounded by security.

The security guard said something and they let us inside. We walked inside a huge hallway with many doors and continued along it. I reached for Tony's hand and continued walking until we reached the outside of the stage.

"Okay so everyone will be coming inside in 5 minutes so let's get going." The security guard led us to a part of the mosh pit that had a barrier around it, separating us from the crowd only enough so we could be safe if anyone recognised us.

"Thank you so much." I gave the security guard a friendly smile, he nodded and walked away.

"Bloody hell, were going to see Shawn mendes!" Nick said, his inner fangirl showing.

"I'm so excited!" Tessa said happily.

"Me too!" Erika squealed and jumped up and down with Tessa.

"Okay I know I've known him for a long time, but I've never been to one of his concerts and I'm excited." Tessa shrugged, noticing me confused look.

I laughed and began talking to Chance, Jake and Kade whilst fans filled the huge room.

"OH MY GOD! JAKE PAUL!"

"TEAM 10!"

"CHANTHONY! ERIKA! TESSA! REI! JAKE! NICK! KADE! IM GONNA PASS OUT"

The fans started screaming and we posed and some fans got as close to the barrier as they could without knocking it over or putting us in danger. These fans were great!

After a while the opening act come on, which happened to be our favourite team 10 musician, AJ Mitchell.

[i actually have 0 idea
Who the real opening act is
But I'm just gonna say AJ]

"You were loving me hating me, tell me your my baby calling me telling me everything that you have just been through." Aj's angelic voice rang throughout the arena and hundreds of fans were singing along, including all of team 10.

Eventually the lights dimmed and Shawn came out on stage, causing the crowd to scream and sing along to all the songs he preformed.

Damn my brother is talented.

Eventually it got to 'Treat you better' and he crouched down on the stage next to me and Tony and gestured for us both to come up.

"Let's go." I shrugged and walked on stage, hand in hand with Tony.

"This is my little sister, Rei, and her boyfriend Anthony." Shawn said into the microphone and everyone in the crowd cheered.