41.

Everyone's back home now, except for Jake he's in Italy.

Things have kinda changed, I'm not sure how to explain it. Chance has a girlfriend, Tessa and Tristan are getting close, Kades been hanging out with Holly a lot and Martinez are hanging out more with Chad and their other friends.

As for Anthony, he's the only one I really hang around as of late. Of course we all live together so we're always together but it just feels like everyone is distant.

"Hey Rei can you come here for a minute?" Tony yelled from his room.

"Coming," I yelled back.
I walked into the messy room and sat cross legged across from him. Tony was smiling at me which wasn't unusual but it seemed different.
"So what's up?"

"I know everyone's been distant lately, I was going to plan a little vacation for all of us but turns out everyone's busy," he pouted.

"It sucks," I nodded.

"So since that plan flopped I've planned the weekend in Fiji for us," his cheesy smile returned as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Wait what? Who's us?"

"Well if it's okay, me and you. As friends of course."

"Holy shit, Anthony! That's sick."

"I know, but the way things are going I think we need it."

What does he mean by that?

"When do we leave," I asked excitedly.

"I hope this isn't too late minute... tomorrow."

"Spontaneous," I laughed. "I better go pack."

I stood up and pulled Tony into a hug. "This is amazing, thank you," I pulled away and walked away with a grin on my face.

What kind of guy just plans a weekend in Fiji? Anthony, that's who.

I walked downstairs excitedly and saw Tessa sitting on the bench mid-conversation with Ivan about something.

"Hey T can I talk to you?"

"Oh yeah sure," she smiled and jumped off the counter, walking away from a distracted Ivan.

"So guess who booked a weekend in Fiji for me and him?"

"He didn't!" She gasped.

"He did! But as friends of course."

She raised an eyebrow at me and smirked, "Sure. I bet you by the time you come back you'll be back together."

"We won't, anyway we leave tomorrow so I really need help packing." I pleaded.

"Sure, lets go get you all suited up for your romantic weekend," she said dramatically. I rolled my eyes and followed her up the stairs.

We walked into our room and immediately I grabbed my suitcase out from the closet and laid it out on my bed.

"So It's Fiji. So no long sleeved- anything," she said as she tossed aside my sweater.

I nodded and began putting in the basics, underwear, bras, bikinis and shoes. Within an hour I was packed and ready to go, although the flight wasn't until tomorrow.

"So are you sure this is just as friends?" Tessa questioned. She sat down next to me and I looked at the ground.

"T... me and Jack didn't break up that long ago and I-"

"It's been nearly a month. He's the one who broke it off you can do what you want." She interrupted me.

"I know but I guess I still hold hope he'll say it was wrong. But then again I never stopped having feelings for Tony." I pulled my legs into my chest and laid my head on them.

"You and Tony were great together, Don't forget that. Yeah Jack was cute and did music but HE broke it off when he needed you to most because he didn't want to hurt you. How does that make any kind of sense? As your best friend I have to tell you that you and Tony were always better but I support you in whatever you do."

"Thank you T." I wrapped her in a short hug. "We're just going to have to take things as they come."

"Exactly," she beamed.

"I'm gonna go talk to Tony, I'll be back later," I stated. She nodded and I walked the short distance to the boys room and saw it empty- except for a sleeping Anthony- as per usual.

I know that I miss Jack, but I never loved him as much as I loved Anthony and I think he knew that. No matter what this boy did to me I still held love for him and that was good and bad.

"Dude you were awake like an hour ago," I laughed and flopped down next to him.

"Mm?" He mumbled sleepily.
He had one hand under his head and the other kind of cuddling his pillow. To be real it was a pretty cute sight.

"It's like 4pm Tony, you won't be able to sleep tonight."

"Don't care," he moaned like a child.

I chuckled at him, "What time are we leaving tomorrow?"

"5," he yawned. This kid was really tired.

"Okay, I'll leave you to sleep then," I got up to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"Nooo," He was still moaning like a child.

"But dude it's only 4," I laughed.

"Don't care, nap with me."

I shook my head but climbed under the comforter next to him. It wasn't too hot today which was a good thing because as soon as I touched that blanket Tony's arms wrapped around me like I was some teddy bear.

I have to admit, I missed this. I missed him and I missed us. But for right now I'm just gonna close my eyes and listen to him breathing, it was weirdly comforting.