32.

"You're so beautiful," Jack smiled as I walked inside the living room of the Why Dont We house.

"Thank you," I smiled back and placed a kiss on his cheek.

I walked with Jack to where Jonah and Daniel were popping champagne bottles- despite us all being under age. My gold dress hanging mid thigh, I pulled it down so it was a little closer to my knees.

"Hey boys," I smiled and wrapped them both in a short hug and placed friendly kisses on their cheeks.

So yeah, I had made my decision and it was the hardest decision ever, ever. I love both boys so much, even just as people but I know it's wrong to do what I'm doing so I have to get through tonight and discuss my choice tomorrow.

"Rei, come here I want to introduce you to some people," Jack called out. I walked over and gave the people a warm smile, jack wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"This is Eve," he pointed to a tall girl who looked about 18. She had shoulder length black hair and wore a cold smile.

"Hi," I smiled warmly and shook her hand.

"And this is Blake," He pointed to a tall boy with floppy hair so dark it was almost black.

"Hi, I'm Rei," I have yet another smile and instead of shaking his hand he pulled me into a hug.

I gasped silently as the move had surprised me momentarily. He released me and I felt Eve's cold glare on my back, I got closer to Jack for comfort.

"Blake's in a band," Jack said happily.

"That I am, hopefully we'll be at the top like Why don't we soon," Blake smiled and hit Jacks shoulder proudly.

Huh, he had quite a strong English accent and i wondered if I should ask about it later.

"Darling, you're already at the top," Eve said in a monotone American accent and tapped her shoe on the wood floor.

I gave an awkward smile to try and lighten to mood that Eve bought down. Why did she seem to mad?

"Well uh, we should go mingle. Talk soon?" Jack said quickly and put his hand on my back to push us away from the awkwardness.

"Sounds great," Blake called back.

"Lovely," Eve mumbled under her breath and rolled her eyes.

Gosh, why was this woman acting like such a bitch?

We spent about 30 minutes talking to people who were- not to sound conceded, because I'm not, but irrelevant to me. And by irrelevant people I mean Teala, Eva and Someone else who's name I didn't catch.

I felt a nudge in my side and looked up to see Jonah smiling at me.

"What are you so happy about?" I teased.

"I know something you don't."

"Which is?"

"Well if I told you, you'd know."

"Jonah, have I ever told you how annoying you are?"

"You love me," he beamed.

I rolled my eyes, "Only sometimes."

I bit my lip and looked at Jack who was deep in conversation with a tall blonde boy who I hadn't managed to catch the name of yet.

"I'll be back in a minute," I kissed his cheek and linked my arm with Jonah's. "Oh boy, do I need to talk to you."

We sat outside where it was blocked off from people. I sighed and fiddled with my hands.

After a minute of me being silent Jonah piped up, "So?"

I sighed and began to tell him, "So as you know me and Jack got together about a month after me and Anthony broke up."

Jonah nodded and raised an eyebrow, but continued listening.

"Anthony's been trying to get me back I guess, lately, and I did a stupid thing and said I still have feelings for him and-"

"Do you?" Jonah asked, obviously curious.

"Honestly J, I didn't loose them they just got pushed away. But the thing is I love jack a lot, maybe even more than I loved Anthony. And no matter what I don't want to hurt either of them."

I pushed a strand of hair out of my face and looked at Jonah. He had an unreadable expression on his face and I didn't know what he was going to say next.

"You know you can't have feelings for both boys right? You could hurt them both Rei," he said softly.

"I know this, trust me. That's why I've already made a choice."

"And who did you choose?"

I stood up, pulled my dress down a little so it was not so creased, smiled at Jonah and told him.

"Jack."

(Okay so don't worry, this is
Still an Anthony fanfic.
But I have plans for the next
Few chapters and in order
For them to happen, she chooses
Jack. Stay tuned ❤️)