40.

"good morning guys! i know i havent posted in a while but im finally back," I smiled into the camera as i held it up showing myself and most of the team 10 house.

"So I know you all have a lot of questions," I started and sat on the couch. "And I want to answer them. However that's tomorrow's videos, todays is going to be a little more fun."

"We're having a little competition," Jake jumped into frame with a cheesy grin on his face. "Buy any piece of Rei's merch and we'll pick one of you to fly out to LA and hang out with team 10 for a whole day."

I turned the camera back to me. "Link is in the description, plus merch is 20% off with the code team10comp so cop yourself some merch," I smiled at the camera and then shook it so i could transition it later. I closed the camera and stood up.

"You know I kinda missed vlogging."

"It becomes part of a routine," Jake shrugged.

"You are correct, Paul," I smirked and walked away.

I walked into mine and Tessas room and decided I wanted to go out so I needed to change and find someone to hang out with.

Tristan, Ivan, Emilio, Tessa and some of their friends were away in Hawaii. Jake was leaving for Miami today, Erika, Lo, Megan, Chance and Anthony were already in Miami and Nick was- well I don't actually know. Oh and I still haven't spoken so Jack although I'm still best friends with the rest of the why don't we boys.

"Oh my god I can text Kade!" I realised and quickly pulled out my phone, asking if he wanted to film with me, to which he replied 'Yes! See you in 30(:'

I quickly put on some makeup so I didn't look too busted, pulled my hair out of its messy bun so it laid in its naturally wavy state and looked at my outfit in the mirror. My outfit consisted of a cropped yellow sweater, black ripped jeans, fishnets, cuteass rose socks and a pair of Gucci slides.

I walked back downstairs to wait for Kade and noticed Jake walking out the door, "Forget something?" I asked, tapping my foot.

"Oh yeah!" He smiled at his camera and reached out like he was going to hug me but ended up grabbing his phone charger.

"Rude," I pouted.

He chuckled and pulled me into a hug before walking outside and climbing into his Uber just as Kade arrived. They exchanged waves, which was actually the most awkward waves I'd ever seen.

"Long time no see," He smiled and hugged me.

"Yeah yeah missed you too," I rolled my eyes.

We walked over to the kitchen and sat down around the island to plan out what we we're going to do today.

"So I was thinking we could go to Santa Monica," Kade said as he grabbed his camera and put it in front of him.

"Yeah, or maybe we coul-" I was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"It's my food!" Kade yelled excitedly and ran up to the door.

"Child," I shook my head and watched him.

He opened the door and a girl was stood there holding a bag of whatever weird vegan food Kade had ordered. She had dark brown hair with green eyes and you could tell she had a great body even in the loose shirt and jeans she was wearing.

"H-hi," Kade stuttered.

"Here's your food," she smiled and handed him the bag.

"Oh thanks," he took the bag.

"Well bye," she waved and went to walk away.

I looked at Kade who was struggling to speak and laughed at him. "Wait!" I yelled and jogged over to the door.

"Yes?" She replied with a smile.

"Sorry if this is weird but my friend here." I pointed to Kade, "Thinks your pretty."

"Oh thanks," she blushed as a piece of her dark hair fell onto his face to hide her cheeks.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Holly," she replied.

Looking at her closely I could see her eyes were a vibrant green and she was a little shorter than me but had the same sort of body type as me and tessa, your typical 'la curvy girl.'
She shot a smile at Kade and he seemed to relax.

"Well hi I'm Rei, and this is Kade."

She looked at her watch, "It was really great to meet you both but I gotta go. Food doesn't deliver it's self," she shrugged.

"Kade?" I raised an eyebrow. He walked over to us awkwardly and I walked to where he was previously leaning against the door.

"So um, I don't want to come off as weird or anything but could I maybe get your number?" Kade asked, playing with his hands nervously.

Kade didn't normally get nervous in front of girls which is why I found this so amusing.

"Sure," she smiled.

Oh thank god.

"Okay cool," Kade laughed trying to play cool.

They exchanged phones and we waved goodbye to Holly before walking back inside.

"KADES IN LOVE!" I ran over to the kitchen stools screaming.

"Shut up," he playfully hit my shoulder.

"Hey hey I'm happy for you. Especially since Mackenzie, fuck her," I cursed.

Basically it turned out that Mackenzie was behind Kade getting hacked and a bunch of things being leaked because she was jealous of him being around other girls.

What a psycho, right?

"Yeah that wasn't the best," he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Anyways, lets hit up Santa Monica after you finish your weird vegan food."

"Hey my food is not weird, it's pretty dang good," he defended.

"Whatever," I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes and opened the bag.
"Do you think it's too early to text Holly?"

"I mean you saw her a minute ago, but why not," I shrugged and reached over, stealing a fry.

"I'm gonna do it."

"Go ahead, Speiser."

To my surprise he actually texted her. You know I think this could be a romance in the works.

(Authors note,
Dedicated to anthonysrose aka 'Holly' ❤️)