36.

To be honest I guess Jack breaking up with me was going to be a good thing. I still loved Tony and jack knew that, but he stayed by my side anyway. He was far too good for me even if he won't admit it, I just hope he finds someone who will make him as happy as he made me in that month we we're together.

"Good morning," Tessa smiled as I walked down the stairs. I smiled back and wrapped her in a tight hug.

"What's wrong?" She asked, immediately knowing something was wrong.

"Um," I pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear and sighed. "So, Jack broke up with me yesterday."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," she frowned, but I knew she had more to say. "But isn't that also just a little bit of a good thing? I mean-" she motioned towards the stairs as Tony walked down them sleepily.

"Stop it you," I blushed lightly. "Besides T, some serious shit went down before he dumped me. To cut the story short some girl drugged him and made it seem like he cheated on me-"

"What, why?" She gasped, interrupting me.

"I have no idea," I shrugged. "But she did and her now ex boyfriend Blake was with me when she was there and- oh he's lovely- anyway, we took him to the hospital and yeah. Kind of wild."

"Jesus, that sounds a bit crazy," She furrowed her eyebrows and bit a piece of the chicken she had ordered.

I mean, it was 11:54 am and I had only woken up twenty minutes ago. I'm amazed Jake actually let us sleep in, we're supposed to be up by 10. Maybe it's because he has a lot of drama to deal with at the moment.

"It was."

"Look who's finally back around here,"  Jake pointed the camera at me, I waved and smiled.

"Hey Jake."

"So where have you been?"

"Uh- nowhere I can say on camera," I laughed.

"She's been with her boyfriend," he said sarcastically. I glanced down at the floor, "ex."

He looked at me and cocked his head to the side, mouthing 'what?'

"Nothing, bye Jake Paulers!" I smiled and Jake shook his head before walking over to Erika.

At the moment the only people in the house was me, Tessa, Jake, Erika, Chance, Anthony and Nick. Emilio and Ivan were in Spain still, and Max had left due to some... drama, and to be honest I knew meg was pulling bullshit but they were my family so I stayed out of it.

"So what are you going to do?" Tessa questioned and sat on the floor next to me, cross legged.

"I have no idea."

"You still love Tony right?"

"Hey- don't say it so loud! But yeah."

"So just tell him," she shrugged.

"It's not that easy T, I literally just got out of a relationship. Besides he probably hates me for being with Jack."

She laughed sarcastically, "ha, yeah no. He still loves you, and he'll be willing to wait, I know him. And with all this craziness going on I think it'd be nice to have a couple who are actually stable."

"I CALL SHADE!" Erika yelled from
The office.

"NOT AIMED AT YOU, LOVE YOU E!" Tessa yelled.

"MWA," Erika yelled back.

Tessa turned back around and raised her eyebrow, "So?"

"I'll go talk to him," I sighed.

________________________________
Bit of a filler, sorry! But it's crazy we're nearly at 90k and soon 100k, I genuinely love everyone who reads this book. Also if you didn't know I also have a Charlie Jones fanfiction, a Reece Bibby one, a Blake Richardson one, a Heath Hussar one and and Emilio Martine one ❤️