Fourteen

Vegas day

Today we left for Vegas and I couldn't be more excited. We had already arrived at the airport, ready to leave. Right now me, Tessa, jake and Erika were at Starbucks getting some drinks to boost our energy whilst everyone else was sitting at the gate, waiting.

"Okay, let's go!" Jake called out, grabbing his Iced vanilla latte, and we all walked out of Starbucks.

"Hey losers, get yours bags we've got to board." I hit Ivan & Emilio's legs and they immediately stood up.

I was walking just behind Jake and just in front of a very tired Tony. We scanned our passports and boarding passes and walked down the long, cold tunnel to enter the plane.

"Uh who's in row h?" I asked, flashing my ticket at everyone.

"Me!" Emilio called out.

"Of course me too." Tony flashed a cheesy grin.

"Let's go get our seats then." I said happily, and skipped to our row, sitting down in the window seat which was assigned to me. "Who's next to me?" I asked.

The boys looked at their tickets, "me!" Emilio smiled and jumped in the seat next to me.

Anthony rolled his eyes and slouched in the aisle seat. He hates aisle seats. But I could tell it was more than his hate for aisle seats that had him annoyed.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked, reaching across Emilio to hold Tony's hand.

"Nothing, don't worry." He flashed me a reassuring grin and I leaned back in my seat.

The flight was only a bit more than an hour long, but I still decided to get all the sleep I could, I would definitely need my energy levels high for Vegas!

The flight was quiet, Jake vlogged for about two minutes until he got told off by a flight attendant who was very intimidating, she had broad shoulders, looked athletic, she had brown hair that was pinned into a tight bun and looked about 6'2. She was literally the same height as jake and it was funny to watch them arguing.

"Hey." I smiled at Emilio, who was listening to music.

He took his headphones out and looked at me. "Hola."

"Whatcha listening to?" I asked.

He showed me his Spotify, he was in one of my random playlists and was listening to 'hey dj' by cnco.

"Nice choice." I laughed.

"You have good taste in music, you even listen to Spanish music."

"I try to be well rounded."

He laughed at my comment and I saw Tony looking furious. What is up with him? I got up out of my chair, shuffling past the two boys and stood next to Tony.

"Come with me." I put my hand out for Tony and he grabbed it.

"Okay."

I lead him towards the back of the plane, in front of the bathroom, so we could talk about why he was already acting strange.