Sixteen

"Good morning."

I opened my eyes and saw a smiling Anthony hovering above my face.

"Good morning." I said sleepily.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around, I was in our hotel room in bed absolutely encased in the thick white blankets.

"What time is it?" I asked and pulled Tony back down next to me. I wasn't ready to get up.

"It's 8:00 in the morning, we can sleep for another half an hour don't worry." He added with a laugh.

I sighed in relief and slept for another half an hour. But of course when you're in team 10 you can never sleep long, someone pranks you or wakes you up.

"Wake up you two lovebirds!" Jake burst into our room, causing us both to sit up quickly.

He pointed his vlog camera at us and I rolled my eyes. I pulled my tight grey crop top up to cover more of my chest as we didn't want Jake demonetised.

"Good morning loser." I pulled Jake into a hug and messed with his hair.

"Hey! That took me forever!" He said to his vlog camera.

"Okay, well I'm going to shower, you two boys have fun." I winked at Tony and Jake and walked into the bathroom, grabbing a change of clothes on my way there.

I did my usual routine in the shower, got out, blow dried my hair and pulled on my outfit, which today happened to be a pair of high waisted black fishnet stockings under my high waisted mom jeans which I paired with a flowy grey crop top that cut off just under my boobbs. But I was wearing a bra so nothing would be exposed, hopefully. I also put on my Nike socks and checkered vans before walking back into the room.

"Where'd Jake go?" I asked and sat back on the unmade bed next to Tony.

"He's in the lounge with everyone else getting breakfast, let's go join them." He extended his hand to me, which I happily excepted.

We walked into the lounge and saw everyone on the couches eating, except Chance and Tessa who were on the ground play fighting about something. I could Tell Chance was winning.

"Look who's here! The newly weds!" Jake pointed his vlog camera at us once again and I kissed Tony so Jake would be satisfied.

"You know, I'm never gonna get used to that." Tony laughed happily.

"I'll stick around then."

Within 20 minutes Jake had left for a meeting, the Martinez twins were sleeping, Nick was doing business with Erika and Kade. So that left me, Tony, Chance and  Tessa without anything to do.

"Okay, I have an idea!" Tessa exclaimed excitedly.

"What is it?" Tony asked.

"Two words; double date!" She squealed.

"Can we vlog it? We really need a video up." Chance asked, wrapping an arm around Tessa.

"Of course." She smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

We all decided to just go to the movies as we didn't know Vegas too well.
Within 20 minutes we we're all in an uber on our way to the movies jamming out to 'Its everyday bro' as usual.

We pulled up to the theatre, which was huge might I add, and jumped out of the car.
We decided to go see ' Guardians of the galaxy 2' as it was replaying.

"Snacks?" I questioned.

"Obviously." Tessa laughed and pulled me over to buy snacks. We ended up all getting drinks, two popcorns and a few random bags of candy.

We walked into the movie and sat far up the back where nobody was really sitting around us. The ads passed and the movie finally started.

"Chris Pratt is so hot." I whispered to Tony.

"Hotter than me?" He asked.

"That's a tough one."

"Oh shush, you love me more than him." He said jealously.

"Awe, is Tony jealous of Chris Pratt?"

"No." He crossed his arms.

I ran my fingers along his arm and intertwined our hands, causing his attitude to change back to happy.

I laid my head on his shoulder and we sat there watching the movie. Honestly it's a good movie, totally double date worthy. I snuck a look at Chance and Tessa who were basically in a ball cuddling. I snuck a photo and posted it to snapchat, then turned off my phone and finished watching the movie.

"Yo, that was a good movie!" Chance said, obviously he enjoyed this 'double date.'

"I second that!" I laughed.

"I third that?" Tessa asked, more like a question.

"I fourth that?" Tony asked, mocking Tessa. We all laughed at that.

We climbed back into an uber and headed to the hotel. It was only 11:30 am, we still had time but Jake wanted us back as he said he has news for us.

"You look beautiful." Tony interrupted my thoughts.

I realised I didn't have any makeup on, and I probably looked super tired. Oh well, I'm not one of those people who is insecure without makeup but I enjoy it sometimes.

"Thank you, you always look handsome." I kissed his cheek.

We pulled up to the hotel and walked in. We took the elevator up to the penthouse and unlocked the door.

"Whatcha think Jake wants?" I asked Tony.

He looked down at me, "Hmm, I'm not sure. Guess we'll find out." He shrugged.

We walked inside and I realised what the surprise was.