12 - Address

"I'll pick you up," Scott said and Mitch pictured him smiling while running a hand through his perfectly styled blonde hair. This was just like a dream.

"Yeah, okay," Mitch replied, after finally realizing that Scott was waiting for one. "Great! Just text me your address and I'll be there soon!"

Scott's enthusiasm was definitely contagious and the other boy grinned, still quite surprised at hiz current circumstances. He had a date. With none other than Scott Hoying. The Scott Hoying. His idol.

"Alright, I'll see you soon then." Mitch felt awkward in comparison to Scott's easy flirting. Did everything come naturally to him? the brunette wondered. Probably.

After we hung up, he did just as he had promised and texted Scott his address before quickly jumping off of his bed to get changed. Mitch hadn't been on an actual date in a while and he'd especially never been on one with a celebrity. He had to look even better than normal.

"Mom!" Mitch shouted excitedly. "Come here! I gotta tell you something!" He laughed as he heard her footsteps coming down the hall. She was going to be shocked. And probably proud too.

"Yeah hun?" Nel smiled, leaning against Mitch's doorframe as she watched him frantically get changed into a black t-shirt and a pair of ripped blue jeans.

"First, do I look alright?" Nel laughed as her son did a little twirl in the middle of the room. She nodded, "You look great!" He smiled appreciatively and said thanks you.

"So I have a date. He should be here shortly," Mitch smirked, watching as her eyes widened. "With Scott?" She asked. He nodded. "Yeah he asked me out."

"That's amazing Mitchy! What are you going to do then?" Mitch laughed at his mom's curiousity. "We're going to Starbucks, then getting pizza."

Nel threw her arms around her boy and grinned into his hair. "Aw that's great! Are you nervous?"

He nodded slowly but Nel understood exactly why without needing to be told. "It'll be fine," she reassured. "Don't worry about it." Mitch promised not to, then jumped when there was a knock on the door.