49 - Sleep

Here's some fluff to make up for the last few chapters!! Enjoy!

"You're beautiful," Scott whispered, his lips moving against Mitch's neck. They were snuggled in bed with Scott's arms around the smaller boy. Mitch let out a quiet giggle, a blush staining his cheeks. "Thank you Scotty," he replied.

Mitch was tired. He hadn't been sleeping well for the past few days and he thought he might fall asleep any moment. Scott could tell and held him a little closer. "I love you," he mumbled. Mitch's heavy eyes blinked up at him slowly. "I love you too," he said, his voice groggy. Scott smiled.

"Go to sleep, my love. I'll be here when you wake up." That was all it took for Mitch to slip into dreamland, safe and happy in his boyfriend's arms. Scott looked down at the boy with admiration evident in his eyes and his smile. Mitch seemed so peaceful in his sleep and Scott was glad to know that he was finally sleeping again, not stressed out by hard decisions anymore.

Soft snores fell from Mitch's pink parted lips and Scott nearly giggled. Everything about Mitch was cute, so he wasn't all too surprised to find the sound adorable. Scott could get used to this for sure. That gave him another idea, but he quickly decided to wait for at least another week before acting on it. He didn't want to cause his boyfriend stress or discomfort.

Scott was so in love with Mitch. It seemed as if everything the brunette did was perfect in Scott's eyes. He watched him sleep, feeling the warm, tiny body pressed up close against his own, much larger, body. A content sigh escaped him and he grinned, fatigue creeping up on him now that he was sure his boyfriend was fine.

"I love you," he whispered, even though he knew nobody would hear it. Then he closed his eyes and fell asleep to dreams if the very boy in his arms.