42 - Mike

A few weeks later, Scott was on his way to Mitch's house to pick up his boyfriend. Esther had planned to meet them for lunch that day and Scott was super excited.

The band had made a big decision and they really hoped it would all work out. Kevin was a little worried that it might put strain on Scott and Mitch's relationship but Scott thought it would only make them stronger. In the end, it was all up to Mitch and Esther anyway and the band already agreed to do this. Scott just hoped that Mitch would say yes.

He pulled into Mitch's driveway and got out, knocking on the front door. Mike answered it with a friendly smile, opening the door wider to let Scott inside. "Hey Mr. Grassi," Scott greeted cheerfully and Mike chuckled. "Hi Scott. I'm pretty sure I told you to just call me Mike."

Mitch and his parents had invited Scott over for dinner one night during the past few weeks and Mitch's parents both really liked Scott. Nel thought he was a perfect match for her son and Mike could tell right awaythat Mitch was in good hands.

Scott blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh sorry Mike, I just wanted to be polite." Mitch's dad rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about it, son. You're good in my books." Scott grinned when Mike called him son and that grin only got bigger when Mitch stepped into the room.

"Hi Scotty," he smiled, a light blush tainting his cheeks at the sight of his boyfriend. "Wow, hi, you're so beautiful baby," Scott replied, his eyes travelling over Mitch's body as Mitch laughed. "Thanks, but so are you." Mitch walked over and wrapped himself in Scott's arms.

"So what are you kids up to today?" Mike asked, smiling happily at them. He was overjoyed to see Mitch so happy and he really hoped that that would never change. Scott looked down at Mitch with a slight smirk. "We're going out for lunch to meet up with my manager. She wants to meet Mitch."

Mike beamed at the boys. "That's great! Go have fun! Your mom and I are going out so we might not be home when you get back." Mitch nodded and told them to have fun too. "Bye dad, I'll see ya later!" Mitch called out as they left and Mike smiled to himself. Those boys are perfect for eachother, he thought.