35 - Love

I don't really know what this chapter is lol... enjoy?

"Mitchy!" Scott exclaimed, swinging the door open. Mitch grinned. "Hi Scott," he replied, a slight blush on his cheeks. "You look amazing, as always," Scott giggled, eyes raking up and down the boy before him as Mitch laughed.

"Thank you. I'm kinda nervous. I'm not very good with people." Scott took Mitch's hand in his and pulled him inside his appartment. "It'll be fine. They're going to love you, because I love you." Mitch gasped in shock, forgetting all of his nerves at once. That was the first time that Scott, or anyone that wasn't family, had ever said that to him. Mitch was especially surprised because they'd only been dating for a short time and boyfriends for an even shorter time.

"You... you love me?" Mitch whispered, looking up at Scott with big brown eyes. "I really do." Scott smiled at his boyfriend, both of them blushing. "I know it hasn't been very long but I really mean what I said. It sounds kinda stupid I guess, but I've felt this strong connection to you ever since we met. The very first time I saw you, I just knew that you were the one for me."

Mitch was shocked and could hardly think of something to say. "I, um, wow. Scott, I'm not sure what to say. I love you too, I always have. Which is probably even weirder than you saying it to me." Scott cut him off with a laugh. "Not weird at all!" He exclaimed. "I'm just happy that you said it back. You mean the world to me Mitch."

Suddenly, a familiar face walked around the corner into the room with a pleased smirk on her face and Mitch jumped in surprise. "While that was super cute and all, I still wanna meet him properly so you better come and get this party started."

Mitch was not sure what he'd been expecting but Kirstin Maldonado wearing trackpants in Scott's apartment was not one of them. Holy shit, this was probably one of the most eventful days of his life.

Scott chuckled at the girl. "Of course Kit, I didn't forget." Kirstie rolled her eyes, muttering, "Idiot," as she walked back out of the room. Mitch hadn't looked at the house yet, so caught up in Scott, and finally tore his eyes away to look at the kitchen they were standing in before they would go to a new room. "You ready to meet my friends?" Scott asked, grinning fondly down at his boy. Mitch nodded excitedly. "Yeah, I think I am."