68 - Shower

Mitch leaned against the doorway as Scott turned on the shower, setting it to the right temperature. "Scott?" Mitch asked, thinking about how much he loved his boyfriend and how amazing and supportive he was.

Scott hummed in response, sticking a hand under the water to see if it was ready. "Are you going to shower with me?" Scott froze in surprise, turning to look at the brunette.

He just had surgery and he wants to do that? My boyfriend is crazy! "I don't think we're quite ready for that yet honey," he chuckled, misunderstanding the meaning behind the words.

Mitch frowned. "Oh," he mumbled. "Okay." He was too tired to catch on to Scott's implication. Scott thought about it, then realized what he'd meant. "Ohhh," he said slowly, finally getting it. "Oh Mitch, I'm so sorry. I just had a blonde moment. I will if you want! I thought you were talking about, you know..."

Mitch burst into laughter, putting a hand against the wall to keep himself standing upright. "Scott, I am in no shape to do that right now and we haven't even talked about it yet. I was just hoping you would be in there with me, to help. I like being close to you."

Scott smiled, heart full of love for his boy. "Of course baby, I'll always help. I never wanna leave your side." Mitch giggled, the blonde walking over to wrap him in a hug. "We have to get undressed," he said. "Do you think you can do it yourself?"

Mitch shrugged, moving slowly to tug at his shirt. "Um, I don't know Scotty. A little help please?" Scott nodded. "Sure baby. As long as you're okay with it," he replied.

Mitch smiled up at the blonde. He trusted Scott so he didn't mind at all. He wasn't quite used to having male parts yet and wasn't really concerned about his boyfriend seeing his whole body naked.

With Mitch's approval, Scott began to carefully rid the boy of his clothes, being especially gentle with his shirt and underwear. "You're sure you're okay with me seeing all of this?" Scott asked, trying not to look at Mitch's privates. He didn't want to invade his privacy or overstep any unknown boundaries.

Mitch sighed. "I am. I trust you Scotty. Besides, you've already seen all of it anyways." Scott blushed, knowing Mitch was right. "Okay, that's true. Are you okay with seeing me naked?" He asked, looking down at his own clothed body.

The brunette grinned cheekily and Scott couldn't help but laugh. "I'll take that as a yes," he joked, taking off his shirt as Mitch stared. "You're so attractive," he said, a faint blush on his face. "Thank you baby, but so are you."

Hey guys, just a little note: I changed my username. It used to be rose-to-my-dagger because I joined Wattpad when I was a One Direction fan and I shipped Larry. Now it's scott-to-my-mitch :)

Anyways, I really like this chapter and I hope you guys do too!